The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bagnon

1. B

GFX 100II won't trigger flash when HC lens attached

There is a new firmware (2.10) for GFX 100II, but unfortunately it does not solve this issue.... https://fujifilm-x.com/global/support/download/firmware/cameras/gfx100-ii/
  2. B

I only have one adapter, but it works quite well on the 100, while on the 100II it does not.
  3. B

Thanks, what flash system/remote are you using?
  4. B

I hope your camera is perfectly well, and it's only a matter of firmware update... because mine is in line. Further testing, if I set TTL (I normally only use M), the camera triggers the exposure calculation preflashes, but misses the final one. Same behaviour with both Elinchrom and Godox. So...
  5. B

Thanks Steve, I also have the GFX 100, and works like a charm, same settings than in 100II. Are you setting "Mount Adaptor Setting->Shutter Select" to lens or body? I can do 1/640 on HSS, but not if I want to use the lens shutter.
  6. B

Thanks for reporting. Same issue here, I tried with both Elinchrom and Godox flashes, with both I get the problem that you describe. Changing the shutter to body, the flash is fired. Back to lens shutter, no work, regardless of the shutter speed. Quite an irritating error, when the HC adapter...
  7. B

Leica R lenses and strobes

I have the 90 f/2 on Nikon with the Leitax adapter. The problem to use it on studio is the manual aperture, as you usually work around f/8-f/11, focusing is complicated, as you may have to open the aperture, focus, and then close to the required f-stop. That is why I have limited the use of...