The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bijansabet

1. B

FS: Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH

Sorry. Please disregard. I found another copy of this lens. Thx.
  2. B

FS: Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH

Any focusing/alignment problems. Having a poor streak of luck buying used leica glass that requires servicing. Thx.
  3. B

My early impressions of the E-M1

Thanks for the great review. How do you compare image quality of the Em1 vs em5. thx again.
  4. B

WTB: Leicameter MC

hi folks. thanks so much for the follow up. I found and bought one. all set. thanks again!
  5. B

WTB: Leicameter MC

I have a Leica M3 and hoping to find a silver lightmeter that works well with it. Thanks!
  6. B

Filter question

thanks! good advice. i think i was stacking them out of partial laziness. appreciate the info!
  7. B

Filter question

I like your thinking about not using filters but i'm too nervous about my glass!
  8. B

FS- Leica 24 mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH With 24 mm VF

thanks everyone. i knew ashwin is trustworthy. i'm a fellow fan! i was just wondering if he accepted online payment. check coming!
  9. B

Filter question

Thank you MirekE and David. Appreciate the help.
  10. B

Filter question

hi there. i do have the latest 35lux. i remove the hood, stack the filters and then put them hood back on (sometimes) or just leave the hood off. which filter do you use when you don't have a nd filter on?
  11. B

Filter question

Hi everyone. I keep clear B+W filters on all my Leica glass for protection. I add a 3 stop B+W ND filter that I stack on top of the clear filter if I want to shoot wide open during bright sunlight. and then i remove it when i head indoors or when the sun goes down. I was in a local camera...
  12. B

FS- Leica 24 mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH With 24 mm VF

Hi. Two questions 1. Do you accept PayPal ? 2. Do you happen to know if the Evf on the m240 will view this lens properly? Thanks!
  13. B

My new Noctilux f/0.95

ah, i didn't know that. thanks!
  14. B

Some photographs with my new M240

I used the Kodak Portra 160 vsco preset. i tweaked the contrast, highlight and shadows a bit.
  15. B

My new Noctilux f/0.95

I bought a Noctilux a few days ago. Haven't had much time with it yet but I'm really looking forward to many memories with this lens. So much to learn! Earlier today, I took this photograph of my daughter playing in the driveway. (curiously it showed the aperture at f/1.2 in lightroom but it...