The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bindermuehle

1. B

How much to charge for a job with full rights transfer?

Well, I think our relationship (while long standing) could be described as "it's complicated". There's no need to render any favours, and we certainly don't share a family or friend type emotional bond...
  2. B

Thank you guys, that is very valuable information! I generally don't feel weird about charging more for a photography job than a consulting fee for the same amount of time would be - I've been around the block a few times and understand that once you get paid it's a job, no longer a hobby - and...
  3. B

Hi all, A consultancy client of mine (not photography, that's just a hobby) has recently come across some of my fully immersive panos I'm making with my Hasselblad/CFV50c setup. They now are very adamant I produce some specific works for their needs, and they insist on paying for it. While...
  4. B

Hasselblad Superachromat with CFV-50c back images?

Thanks Chris! Those are incredibly useful comparison shots! Question about the 1.4x extender: Do you have the matched Apo extender with the blue ring for the SA and shot with that one? And for the ApoTessar, are you using the same extender or the Hasselblad one (Mutar)? Did you use lens...
  5. B

Hi Chris, keine Eile... no rush... whenever you get to uploading them to dropbox is fine. I've been following a few 250 and 350 SA lenses on ebay for a while, they don't seem to move very quickly. My problem is with the 50c, the sensor size really makes the 250 a 325mm lens, and the 350 almost...
  6. B

Hi Chris, thanks very much for these images! That is excellent performance on that lens, wow! Just looked at the IQ180 specs and the pixel size indeed is almost the same as the 50c, however, the sensor is quite a bit larger. The 50c sensor really is a little bit too small. How does the IQ180...
  7. B

Hi Jeff, I do have a 50c back as well since early this year and am very happy with it. I am however specifically interested in the superachromat lenses mentioned. There are huge differences in quality which has become evident with this back (had a CFV 16 before). If you have a V system, the...
  8. B

Hi all, Does anyone here have a V system with the 50c back and either the 250 or 350mm Superachromat lens? I'd be very interested in seeing some sample images. I wonder how do those lenses hold up against the finest 21st century glass? Comparisons with other lenses/camera systems (e.g. Pentax)...
  9. B

Hasselblad winder CW timer?

It turns out what I'm looking for is an intervalometer. Here's a generic one that's available from every cameras shop out there and it claims to work with Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus and and and... http://promaster.com/product_description.html?catalog[product_guids][0]=1094622 Does anyone...
  10. B

Hasselblad winder CW timer?

Hi all, I've recently developed the need to be able to take exposures at predetermined time intervals (seconds to minutes between exposures) using my V system Hasselblad with 50c back and winder CW. A brief google search is not turning up anything at all, so I've started contemplating building...
  11. B

Pentax 645Z vs Phase One IQ 250 vs Hasselblad H5D 50c

Err... yeah, he's actually a quite well known pro photographer. Interesting assumption on your part though that he must just be some rich kid. My first guess is usually on someone being a pro when I see videos that are this well made. And if he's not a pro but just has money, then perhaps he's...
  12. B

FS: Fujica 6x17 120/240 film panoramic camera, price reduced

Hi all, This wonderful landscape camera is still looking for a good home: Fujica G617 Panorama Camera FOR 120 Film Reduced | eBay Now asking AU$3450 (about USD 2700). Any reasonable offer considered. Cheers - Balt
  13. B

Hasselblad CF 50mm vs. CFi 50mm lens?

Salut Pascal, ok, thanks for that. I have the 50mm CF FLE, so based on that I suspect that I'd gain very minimally only by upgrading to the CFi. If I had the old non FLE one, then yes, the upgrade would make a big difference. Cheers - Balt
  14. B

CFV-50c back not always firing when using Winder with 503CW...

Turns out my rigged solution didn't really work. I'm now using the cable, switched the back into "Winder CW" mode and all's working splendidly. Cheers - Balt
  15. B

Hasselblad CF 50mm vs. CFi 50mm lens?

Pascal, I'm confused. The two MTFs I'm comparing are downloaded from the hasselbladhistorical.eu site, one is the CF and one the CFi lens. The two MTFs for all line pairs are identical. They also don't mention any changes in the updated features list, like Chris states. Can you show me which...