The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bmphoto

1. B

Phase One IQ140 - XF - 120 AF Macro - 80mm LS and More!

XF Sold! Rest of the stuff is going up on Fleabay!
  2. B

Bumping. Open to offers! Shoot me a PM!
  3. B

Hey All! Here's the situation. Some of you may have heard of my podcast Studio C-41, I'm the show host. I own this Phase One set up. Well, it is time I part with it. Why? I'm not doing studio shoots anymore and the gear is sadly sitting in the pelican case unused and I would like to use the...
  4. B

[FS]: Mamiya (Phase One) 645DF+

Sold!
  5. B

Last price drop! $1,000 shipped.
  6. B

Price drop to $1200. Open to offers too!
  7. B

Making a price changed. $1400, shipped.
  8. B

I'm selling my Mamiya (Phase One) 645 DF+. I'm upgrading to the XF. This camera is in excellent condition. The only (super minor) issue is the felt is pushed up in the lower left corner of the lens mount. It does not interfere with any functionality or image quality. I purchased used from...
  9. B

Upgrading IQ1 40 to GFX 50s or X1D, question mark?

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I got to hold the GFX at ImagingUSA just recently. While it's incredibly impressive, I'm convinced, I'm personally not ready for mirrorless. Something about an OVF feels better on my eyes. I did have some feedback to give FujiFilm NA to send back to Japan...
  10. B

Awesome feedback everybody! Thank you. I think I will hold on to the system I've got now and get more use out of it. I'm not running into any technical walls and since I'm in a really controlled lighting environment, high ISO is not quite a concern. Thank you everybody, I think my GAS has been...
  11. B

Very good points. I've completely forgotten that Capture One doesn't support Hasselblad and FujiFilm. I do tether 99% of the time and I've changed my workflow to edit in Capture One more so than Lr/Ps. That is something I will have to really consider. Can you now edit Fuji & Hasselblad RAW...
  12. B

Hey All, So, as stated in the title. I currently own a really nice MF setup with a Mamiya 645DF+, Phase One IQ1 40, Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f/2.8 LS, 120mm f/4 AF Macro. I'm somewhat interested in making a move to one or two of the mirrorless formats. With the given set up, would you make the...
  13. B

Leaf Aptus II 5 Release Button Broken

Thanks guys! I did contact the seller on it and we're discussing my options. I also just reached out to Steve Hendrix over at CI. I'll keep y'all posted! Thanks for the feedback!
  14. B

Leaf Aptus II 5 Release Button Broken

Hey All, I purchased an DM22/Leaf Aptus II 5 back off ebay. To my excitement I slapped the back on to my AFD-II and did a couple test shots and looks good. I went to disconnect the back and I discovered the release button is broken clean off. So now, the back definitely attached to the...
  15. B

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

Hey all! I'm looking to scale down the gear in my bag and I haven't been using my 24-70mm recently. I'm looking to sell it to fund my G.A.S. for other projects. I've had this lens for about 3 years now and has served me well. The front and rear elements and filter threads are perfect. No damage...