The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bobbydigital

1. B

WTB: Leica MP .72 or .58

Looking for a good condition MP .72 or .58 in black or chrome. Shoot me your asking. US sale only. thanks!
  2. B

SOLD:Leica 24mm 1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - New

Re: Leica 24mm 1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - New Sold OOF
  3. B

SOLD:Leica 24mm 1.4 Summilux-M ASPH - New

Posting for a friend: New boxed 2011 Leica 24mm 1.4 Summilux-M ASPH with all paperwork. Only a few weeks old. Flawless. Not a mark or sign of use anywhere. Asking $6995 plus insured shipping and Paypal. Sorry, no shipping out of USA. Local pick up in NYC welcome. Pictures to come. Thanks...
  4. B

SOLD Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB

SOLD: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB camera is sold.
  5. B

Positive Feedback

Seller: Me (bobbydigital) Buyer: mewrukat Item: Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux I want to thank Auden and Alex for a very pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and payment was very prompt. Buy with confidence.
  6. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB camera is on hold
  7. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB Here is a photo of the blank US two-year warranty included with the camera. It is unregistered. I will also include the original sales receipt from the authorized NY Leica dealer with the camera and warranty. Whoa, I think I just felt an earthquake in Brooklyn.
  8. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB ack! did i do something wrong?
  9. B

Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH Chrome

lens is on hold
  10. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB Yes, buyer of this M9-P can register the 2-year Leica warranty in their own name.
  11. B

some photos of the lens
  12. B

Mint boxed 2011 Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH with all paperwork. Flawless. Not a mark or spot anywhere. Price is $4150 plus insured shipping and Paypal. Would also consider trade for similar condition black 50 Summilux ASPH.
  13. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB Camera is still available. US sale only please. Express FedEx shipping included. PM me with any questions!
  14. B

Re: Leica M9-P Chrome/Silver - LNIB Per requests I've attached some photos of the Chrome M9-P with 250 actuations. A last minute work trip took me out of the country the past week so apologies if I didn't respond to your PM's while I was away. Thanks again.