The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by borge

1. borge

Z7: Bad camera, or bad memory card?

No, these are 14-bit lossless compressed NEF (raw) files. They have been exported to jpeg in Lightroom, yes. But it is visible both in Lightroom and Capture One, prior to exporting to jpeg.
  2. borge

No sealing what-so-ever, which kind of surprised me. I'm moving away from Sony (A7r III) for various reasons, and all the Sony boxes was sealed - cameras and lenses. Apparently the Nikon boxes are not sealed because they open them up and put local language manuals for each country inside the box...
  3. borge

I can, but the store replied saying that they would need to send the camera to Nikon Europe for inspection in that case. The same goes for the card, needs to be sent to Sony for inspection. Which means I will be without a camera and card for up to 1 month, which is just unacceptable on a brand...
  4. borge

Well, I'm within my return period for the camera and memory card (2 days remaining). I noticed this by accident in a regular photograph I made, and can't remember if I used Silent Shooting or the regular EFCS shutter at the time. Since I don't have a XQD card reader yet, and thus can't test the...
  5. borge

I recently purchased a Z7 and a Sony 120GB XQD memory card, both brand new. I noticed some striping in some of my photos, especially when I'm using Silent Shooting (for landscape and tripod based work). See the attached samples/crops that shows it clearly. In one of the photos the entire...
  6. borge

So Leica makes cameras for pros... Really?????

Leica has never been made for pro's. Not even back in the days when they were actually used to document important parts of history. Back then, there simply wasn't a lot of choice. The Japanese manufacturers didn't have anything comparable at the time. These days Leica are for traditionalists...
  7. borge

My very late Leica M10 Review

Agreed!
  8. borge

My very late Leica M10 Review

I just finished my image-heavy review of the Leica M10 after about eight months of ownership. I hope you enjoy my review, which is a follow-up review of late Leica M240 review I did a couple of years ago. But most importantly I hope you enjoy the photographs. Check it out at...
  9. borge

Sony A7rIII long term review

I just finished my image-heavy review of the A7rIII after almost a year of ownership. Also provided some tips regarding color science and post-processing in the review, as well as a selection of some of the images I've made with the camera. Check it out...
  10. borge

Leica Q Review - Going Wide

Hello, I just posted a review of the fantastic Leica Q on my blog. Check it out: Leica Q Review - Going Wide | Børge Indergaard
  11. borge

Leica Super-Elmar 21mm f/3.4 ASPH review

A brief review where I share my experience with 21 SEM, which I've used for a couple of months on a M240: Leica Super-Elmar 21mm f/3.4 ASPH Review | Børge Indergaard
  12. borge

Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE review

A brief article / review where I share my experience with the 35mm ASPH FLE lens, which I've used heavily in the last years on a Monochrom, M240 and MP (analog): http://indergaard.net/2017/07/06/leica-summilux-35mm-f14-asph-fle-review/
  13. borge

Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH review

A brief article where I share my experience with this lens over the last years, and also some pictures I made with it with various Leica cameras: Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Review | Børge Indergaard
  14. borge

Very late M240 review

After owning it for almost two years I decided to write about my experience with the M240: The very late Leica M Typ 240 review | Børge Indergaard
  15. borge

Fujifilm X100T review

Hey guys. I've used the X100T exclusivly for over a month now, together with the WCL and TCL converters, and decided to write a review based on my experience with the camera. Check it out: Fujifilm X100T review | Børge Indergaard