The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Brunocstreet

1. Brunocstreet

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

The Rollei Retro 400S is one of my favorites! Kind of like the TriX, but with more contrast and easier to develop :) Thank you for the comment!
  2. Brunocstreet

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Fun with the Yashica Mat 124G! . by #brunocstreet, on Flickr Yashica Mat 124G | Rollei Retro 400S | Studional
  3. Brunocstreet

Hasselblad 903SWC Film Camera: COMPLETE PACKAGE

can you ship to Europe?
  4. Brunocstreet

Contax T3

I'm selling my Contax T3, in near mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the top, but it's really hard to see in the pictures. I bought it on eBay and only shot a couple of rolls with it, works like a charm and the battery is new. Comes with the original box, strap and case! i'm...
  5. Brunocstreet

FS: Contax G2 and T3 Kit

Price drop - 500 euros! I'll put it up for sale in eBay soon, so grab it quickly!
  6. Brunocstreet

The G2 and the 45mm are sold! The only left for sale is the T3 − 550€ (shipping included!)
  7. Brunocstreet

The 28mm is sold! Contax G2 + 45mm Plannar + orange filter + Contax UV filter - 680€ Contax T3 in box - 520€
  8. Brunocstreet

Price drop! Contax G2 + 45mm Plannar + orange filter - 700€ Contax 28mm with hood - 280€ Contax 45mm - 300€ Contax T3 in box - 550€
  9. Brunocstreet

Still for sale! I accept offers on separate items
  10. Brunocstreet

Okay, I'll start selling the items separately: Contax G2 + 45mm Plannar + orange filter - 750€ Contax 28mm with hood - 300€ Contax T3 in box - 600€
  11. Brunocstreet

Hello! I'm selling my Contax 35mm kit, consisting on the following items: Contax G2 Contax 45mm Plannar Contax 28mm Biogon + Hood + UV filter Contax T3 Heliopan Orange filter (46mm) The G2 and it's lenses are in near mint condition, only some scratches on the grip. The T3 has a small scratch...
  12. Brunocstreet

Street (images)

A recent one :) . by Brunocandeias, on Flickr
  13. Brunocstreet

WTB - Contax T3

I just bought one, do I need to delete this thread?
  14. Brunocstreet

WTB - Contax T3

Thank you.. I saw that, but the seller is from the United States.. But thanks for the advice
  15. Brunocstreet

WTB - Contax T3

Hello! I'm looking for a user condition Contax T3, somewhere in Europe. I live in Portugal. Thank you very much!