The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by busch63

1. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

I got my DP2m about 4 weeks ago and expired some great advantages to the DP2s. May you have a look on flickr on my last uploads in 100%: [/url][/IMG]
  2. B

Best shirt-pocket JPEG camera?

for me: Canon S100!! buy - and have lots of fun. small, handy, great quality, ISO1600 IQ still good, ISO800 IQ very good, 24-120mm zoom, f2,0-5,9, will fit into any shirt pocket
  3. B

Some (not so) small sensor stuff

You should set them fix to ISO100, Daylight WB and EV -0,7 - that will help a lot. I made this with this setting on a DP2s:
  4. B

IPhone Photos

CO71: AMS-EWR
  5. B

More Small Sensor Fun

Sigma DP1s "][/URL]
  6. B

Finepix x100

Interesting Surprise this X100! (sounds like 100x better than Leica´s x1?) Most interesting for me is the Hybrid-Viewer - bet this will be not the last one of this new species on the market in future. Unless the sensorless prototype on the photokina is not too far away from the real series...
  7. B

Iphone 4 doubts

1 - No. Not as easy as u expect as an windows/opensource user. Many annoyed Apple User´s use the "Jailbreak" etc. to open Apple´s Prisons. 1.2 - No, not in their format. They have to convert in Apple formats - but there are plenty of tools for windows users as well. 2 - Yes, with Apple TV / No...
  8. B

More Small Sensor Fun

Well, I havn´t a clue. But the peoples had big fun and the atmosphere was also sparkling. Another reason is that lot´s of Turks join in because of the terrific player Mesut Özil with turkish roots!
  9. B

More Small Sensor Fun

Yesterday, shortly after Germany vs England 4:2 Shot out from the World Cup 2010, in Germany it become tradionell after victories fans driving around thru innercity streets for Autocorso......take a look how it was in Bielefeld: (all ooc, made with old Fuji F100fd, look at Exifs)
  10. B

Fun with long exposures -- Post yours here

I made this shot about 18 month ago but it is still one of my personal all-time-fav: Herman the German in Teutonia Forest, near Detmold. Shortly before spooky Midnight (Ricoh GX200, ISO64, f2,9, 8s)
  11. B

Thanks Paul. Your are right. The shots ooc are almost ready to keep. Yes I have tripods. I start with the smallest Mini Tripod I now, just a fixed 3-leg-2"-long thing. Now I use Gorilla Pod and an 40 year-old but still unbeaten telescopic Mini Tripod which I can set between 4" and 15" height...
  12. B

Long exposures are one of my favorites. Therefore I make often special shots like this: Autobahn A2 near Bielefeld; hillclimbing cars & trucks often have break down..... Ricoh GX200, ISO64, f5,2, 30s
  13. B

Tränendes Herz (Lamprocapnos spectabilis)

Yesterday I made this both shots with my Fuji F100fd. Still a good P&S Cam - and even nice Bokehs possible.
  14. B

More Small Sensor Fun

...today an bw impression with Ricoh GX200 from "Rudbjerg Knude" located at the shore of Jydland in northwest of Denmark:
  15. B

Sigma PhotoPro 4.0 crashes

I´m on WIN-PC and Win7 x64 Ultimate. Only sometimes I have the Message "Converting Error" but except this no probs at all. SPP4 ist much faster and more "real" with the colors.