The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cep

1. cep

FS: Hassie SWC/M, Rolleiflex 2.8f, Leica M6

The Rolleiflex is fully functional, the lens is perfect, clean and fungus-free. All speeds seem to be working fine, mechanically the camera is "rollei-smooth".
  2. cep

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Nice! It's time I started posting my ZD images too!
  3. cep

Alternative for Harman Matt FB Mp Warmtone?

Thanks! I'll check it out.
  4. cep

Alternative for Harman Matt FB Mp Warmtone?

I have been printing in black & white on this sublime paper since first reading about it in British "Black & White magazine" a couple of years ago. After realising recently that my stock was dwindling I tried to buy some on-line only to realise that Harman had stopped producing it.:eek...
  5. cep

Mamiya ZD 22 MP Digital Back...?

The Belgian importer (www.servix.be) repairs most Mamiya products, presumably also the ZD (I hope so, I own a ZD back!). They speak English. Good luck! Charles
  6. cep

FS: Mamiya AF 105-210mm & AF 150mm 3.5 (EU)

I find I am mainly using my 75-150mm zoom on my 645 AFDII and so have decided to sell the following lenses: - AF 105-210mm F4.5: mint and boxed (original packaging) with hood, front and rear lens caps Price: 550 Euros + shipping - AF 150MM F3.5: excellent, light mark on barrel, glass perfect...
  7. cep

FS: Schneider G-Claron F9 355mm + new Copal 3 shutter + lensboard (EU)

Selling: 1. Schneider G Claron 355mm F9 lens great for 4x5 cameras and perfect for 5x7. Bought used in good condition without shutter from a repro shop 2 years ago and never used. Light traces of use on body, glass: fine. 2. Brand new in box absolutely unused Copal No3 shutter for the above...
  8. cep

FS: Mamiya AF 105-210mm & AF 150mm 3.5 (EU)

I find that I am using my 75-150mm on my 645AFDII most of the time and have decided to sell these two lenses. - AF 105-210mm F4.5: in mint condition, fully functional with front and rear caps, hood, original box and instructions. Price: €550 + shipping -AF 150mm F3.5: excellent lens, mint...
  9. cep

Rolleiflex now going for 1250 Euros. Final reduction.....
  10. cep

The SWC/M and M6 (including lenses) are now sold. I will be putting a Linhof Master Technika with 210mm, 150mm, 90mm and 58mm XL lenses up for sale in the next few days as well as some Mamiya AF lenses (105-210 & 150 3.5) and a Hasselblad V kit. I have lots of accessories for all these kits...
  11. cep

The Hassie SWC/M and M6 are currently reserved (sale pending), the (gorgeous) Rolleiflex 2.8F is still available!
  12. cep

Here are pics of the SWC/M. I forgot to dust it before taking the pics :( The film back is not included in the price.
  13. Mmfc0425small

Mmfc0425small

14. Mmfc0419smll

Mmfc0419smll