The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Chapel

1. C

Got my GFX100s today.

Hi, I think I read somewhere in the downloaded manual the flash sync is 125. There was no paper manual. I bought my 100s from a local small dealer and was there when they opened the shipping box from Fuji and the camera box wasn't sealed. Greg
  2. C

Printing and Wrap Mounting large Canvas Prints

I keep this video in my reading list it works pretty well. Greg
  3. C

Looking for A Good Tutorial for Pentax 645Z

Hi, can you provide a link? Thanks
  4. C

Abandoning hope...Looking into a *cheap* MF rig

I've been happy with the Pentax 645Z. With all the new mirrorless offerings the prices are coming down and the lenses are reasonably priced also. Greg
  5. C

Medium Format and Coffee

We went with the lever to eliminate the pump and as much electrical stuff as possible inside the machine for sake of reliability. I was worried about all the vibrations from driving. I takes about one hour on propane to heat and get up to pressure and about 20 minutes using both gas and...
  6. C

Medium Format and Coffee

This is my setup. Astoria Gloria propane and electric espresso machine and our SonoFresco coffee roaster in the background. And our Coffee Truck. Which is my semi-retirement. Greg
  7. C

Medium Format Macros Anyone?

Pentax 645Z 90mm f2.8 Macro @ F 5.6 4 images stacked in Photoshop.
  8. C

MF In-Body Image Stabilization at Last!

I think it's a good decision by Phase to open up C1 to other medium format cameras. I wish they would do it for my Pentax. Adobe does more in sales in 4 days than Phase One does in a year. To me it's a step in the right direction. Now they have a chance to get a piece of the pie on every Fuji...
  9. C

Leica 006 VS Fuji GFX 50

I know you didn't ask about it but you should look at the Pentax 645Z. It seems most people that have them like them. Greg
  10. C

Fujifilm's GFX 50S Thumbs up or down

Hey Doug, The Pentax is only ugly until you look at the files it produces. Then it doesn't matter. ;) Greg
  11. C

Fujifilm's GFX 50S Thumbs up or down

I was in a similar situation with a Leica M and a Mamiya with a Leaf back. I sold them and got a Pentax 645z. I really like the multiple af points compared to the Mamiya. My hit rate on keepers is way up as a result. The Fuji has even more points which is probably even better. Greg
  12. C

Canon Lens EF 200mm F2 L IS USM lens.

Going on eBay tonight. Will entertain offers. Thanks Greg
  13. C

I figured out my picture problem. Thanks Greg
  14. C

I'm selling my wife's 200 F2 Canon lens. It's too heavy for her to use. The lens is in good shape, focus is fast and accurate. The glass is nice with a few dust spots no haze or separation. The body has a few scratches and wear from day to day use. I'm not the original owner. Asking $ 4100.00 or...