The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Charles S

1. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Daria GFX 50s / 80mm 1.7
  2. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Sia at the picz.ch studio. GFX 50s w Sigma 135 /1.8 on a Fringer adapter
  3. C

How about some portraits

Julia GFX 50s Sigma 135/1.8 on Fringer adapter
  4. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Lidia during a workshop with David Shoukry . GFX 50s / GF80mm
  5. C

Hey, I am based in Zurich. Happy to go for a beer. How does next week look for you ? BR...

Hey, I am based in Zurich. Happy to go for a beer. How does next week look for you ? BR, Charles Mob / WA +41796932105
  6. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Amina GFX 50s / GF 80mm 1.7
  7. C

GFX 100S w/h Canon TSE 90/2.8 Macro

I have the old version which isn't very expensive and your observation sounds right. I think it is a nice lens for product photography and occasionally for portraits. Using the movements without vignetting is more limited than on a FF camera of course. An alternative would be an old MF lens with...
  8. C

How about some portraits

Lidia in the picz.ch studio GFX 50s / GF80mm
  9. C

How about some portraits

Jane B at the picz.ch studio GFX 50s with a Sigma 135mm f/1.8 on a Fringer adapter
  10. C

Behind the scenes

And here a BTS video from a recent shoot on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@charlessphoto/video/7105293159592168709?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6956287446670214661
  11. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Vlada at the picz.ch studio GFX 50s w GF80mm f/1.7
  12. C

How about some portraits

From a shoot with Cristel at the picz.ch studio. GFX 50s + Sigma 135mm f/1.8 with a Fringer adapter
  13. C

How about some portraits

Another portrait of Sophie at the picz.ch studio GFX50s GF80mm