The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by chrisdpi

1. C

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Great pictures from your recent posts Mike :salute: Kurt - Nice capture of the ghoulish (haunted?) farmhouse; some pumpkins would not look out of place too... Chris
  2. C

ashwin - rendering of those shots is fabulous; I'm sure the couple will be very happy with them :toocool: woody - did someone say mind-blowing already ? :bugeyes: eleanorbrown - lovely images by the river :thumbup: apologies to those that I've missed (too numerous too mention) Cheers, Chris
  3. C

A couple more from my summer road trip: 1. Crater Lake NP, OR 2. Oregon Coast Thanks for looking, Chris
  4. C

Thanks Ashwin for your feedback (and inspiration, if I may) Here are some shots of Mesa Arch in Canyonlands NP, UT. A popular spot (even first thing in the morning): Cheers, Chris
  5. C

Hi, The thing that I like about this forum is that the contributors just take photos. :) Thanks to those who provided feedback on my previous post. Here's a couple more from my recent road trip: Cheers, Chris
  6. C

Hi all, Some pictures from a road trip in the summer. M8.2/35 summicron/zeiss 25 biogon/CV 90 Processed in LR3 1. Avalanche Lake, Glacier National Park, MT 2. Yellowstone National Park 3. Grand View Terrace, Mount Rushmore Thanks for looking. Chris
  7. C

First M8.2 pics

Some recent snaps from Edinburgh and Iceland. Taken with 35 'cron asph and processed in Aperture 3. Comments and feedback welcome. Cheers, Chris
  8. C

Raw conversion

Agreed, I believe there is a steep learning curve with RPP, but I may need some more time to play with it. This is "donationware" and is great value for money. I have using Aperture 3 and the raw conversion is very good too. I may be using this in the future.
  9. C

Raw conversion

I recently purchased a used M8.2 and a new 35 'cron asph as an intro to RF photography. I'm currently evaluating different raw converters (C1 Pro, LR 3 Beta, Aperture 3, Raw Developer and Raw Photo Processor) and found RPP to render the best detail. Has anyone used Raw Photo Processor and if...