The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Christian Fritze

1. C

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me Seller: ncc1701 Re: Epson R-D1 kit. Camera very well cared for, all items as described, pleasant and timely communication, well-packaged. Very positive experience for me. Thank you.
  2. C

Which 21mm for M9?

Yes - shooting through an expodisk or white handkerchief gives me manual white balance and a reference image for the Correction tool all in one go...
  3. C

Which 21mm for M9?

Re the 21/4.5 and the M9. Don't give up on it yet. Marvelously sharp lens, great color rendering. Here are three admittedly lame shots from a walkabout the neighborhood showing the benefits of the DNG Flat Field correction plug-in for LR4 from Adobe. Completely removes the color shift issue for...