The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by coz

1. C

Leica 007 and Canon 5ds/5dsr ETC thoughts

Thanks for your comments Stuart. I'm about to dip[ my toe into the S-006 I think. Much appreciated.
  2. C

I've had a M9 and MM. I havent tried the M240 yet. I demo'd the S006 recently and really enjoyed it. I like your idea of pairing the two though makes sense.
  3. C

Thanks guys. I'm debating an S 006/007
  4. C

aDam007, that was a great summary thank you! Do you think you can see a difference between Leica's CCD and CMOS sensors? best regards
  5. C

nevermind

But there is a greater iso range of the S006 vs S2 so I thought that iso 100 might be different from S2s iso 160? Enjoy
  6. C

nevermind

Congrats on the new S(006). I'm test driving one in early October. I'm excited to try it out. I'd love to hear your opinion of it compared to the S2 as I might go the used route instead. Regards
  7. C

Leica S replacement at Photokina

But with the Maestro II which may help?
  8. C

Leica S replacement at Photokina

How about a Leica S3-CMOS and a S-Monochrom! I'm about to pull the trigger on the S-006 with the rebate still in effect. However, I think i'll wait to see what they announce.
  9. C

it will be super interesting to see Nikon D800 VS Leica S2

Great question I'm not sure what the answer is. I used to have some Zeiss lenses on my old 5D2 that I liked better than Canon primes maybe the Nikon equivalent?
  10. C

it will be super interesting to see Nikon D800 VS Leica S2

I agree a step up but at almost 10X the price it's making me reconsider the S2!
  11. C

New Member Switching to MF (Intro and Samples)

Mario, sorry if I missed it on this thread but are you considering the S2 at all? I'm thinking about it vs the IQ140.
  12. C

WTS Leica Summilux ASPH 50mm Chrome 6-bit

Lens arrived perfectly as described. I recommend jco611 as a seller. Thanks!
  13. C

THE LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21MM F/3.4 ASPH.

Here's a good review to start by E Puts: http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/lenses/styled-2/SX35_2.html