The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by diggles

1. diggles

Fun with MF images 2024

Thank you! I agree. It was really refreshing to work with a client who appreciated focusing on smaller details rather than showing the whole room in every shot. Frequently, less is more when it comes to conveying a specific message or feeling.
  2. diggles

Fun with MF images 2024

Here are a few from a recent interiors project. Fuji GFX 100 II and TS lenses, Profoto flash, and ambient. All images were made while tethering to Capture One. Canon 50 TS-E Macro. The image on the screen is from the same shoot and was added in Photoshop. Canon 50 TS-E Macro. Canon 90 TS-E...
  3. diggles

Negative feedback for @akaru

As requested, @akaru 's name has been edited out.
  4. diggles

FOUND: Schneider Center Filter II

Hey Klaus, if you are not able to find a CF from another member, it looks like Linhof Studio may still have new ones available: https://www.linhofstudio.com/products/Centre-Filters/Schneider_M_52_II_for_Apo_Digitar_5.6__47_XL
  5. diggles

@akaru and @Paul Spinnler , I appreciate you sharing your perspectives, but I feel there are a few key points that need clarification: The core issue is that the camera I received had significant operational issues that were not disclosed prior to the sale. The stiffness in the shift...
  6. diggles

I recently purchased a used Rm3di frame from @akaru which he represented as having only minor cosmetic issues that would not affect functionality. However, upon receiving the camera, I found that it had significant operational issues with shift movements and the shift knob. Rather than...
  7. diggles

Remounting lens in Copal

After getting the lens back from Greiner it can handle the max movements of the Rm3di, 30mm camera fall and 15mm shift, which equals a 120mm image circle. Before sending the lens to Greiner it could only handle a 70mm image circle. Looking forward to finding out how it works out!
  8. diggles

Remounting lens in Copal

Thank you Ben! This information in your post is fantastic and the part I quoted explains why I was not able to get my lens sharp outside of the center. I didn't even notice the ring that was keeping the front element from screwing all the way onto the shutter. When the lens came back from being...
  9. diggles

Technical Camera Images

So far this year I haven't made it out for a dedicated hike/photo trip yet. I was hoping to get a couple winter hikes in, but never made it out. I've been scratching the itch with urban/industrial scenes that are near where I live. I've come to the conclusion that signing up for workshops is one...
  10. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Nice one Greg!
  11. diggles

Fun with MF images 2024

They are both quite nice!
  12. diggles

What F-Stop range do you use

For me it's generally f11. If I don't have to worry too much about depth of field then f8. If I do, then f16 or even f22 on rare occasions.
  13. diggles

Remounting lens in Copal

https://www.greiner-photo.de/
  14. diggles

Remounting lens in Copal

Recently, I purchased a lens in a Schneider Electronic Shutter and remounted it in a Copal 0. On center it looked great, but I was not getting anywhere near the usable image circle that I should have. I sent it in to Christoph Greiner for a checkup. After inspection, they mentioned that it was...
  15. diggles

Fuji GF 30 5.6 T/S for sale in US

They are out there and orders are slowly being fulfillled. I ordered one from bh photo at 6am, just a couple hours after preordering was opened. About 3 weeks ago I got a message from fedex that a package is due to arrive the next day. I hadn't ordered anything from them so I was surprised. It...