The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dkreithen

1. D

Leica 35mm, 50mm, 90mm f2.5 Summarit-M

90mm is SOLD. Price on the 35mm dropped to $1099.
  2. D

50mm is SOLD. 35mm and 90mm are still available.
  3. D

FS: Three Leica lenses, the 35mm f2.5, 50mm f2.5, 90mm f2.5 Summarit-M's. All have clean glass, smooth focus, 9 of 10 cosmetics. All are 6 bit coded. The 35mm comes with proper Leica metal front cap, plastic rear cap, pouch. The 50mm comes with proper Leica metal cap, third-party plastic rear...
  4. D

Rolleiflex 2.8E Planar with accessories

Up for sale is a fully functional Rolleiflex 2.8E Planar camera. This camera has a Maxwell focusing screen with microprism, split image, and grid already installed. It was CLA'ed by Harry Fleenor at Oceanside Camera circa 2018 or so. Everything works well, with the exception that the 1 second...
  5. D

Leica Q2 Monochrom - monochrome camera

FS: Very clean Leica Q2 Monochrom, a B&W only (monochrome) camera. Comes with all original accessories, packaging, and additionally includes a second OEM battery, Nightcore charger, second lens cap, and JJC Arca-Swiss compatible handgrip. This camera has been lightly used (less than 1000 shots)...
  6. D

Fuji GF lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 63mm

All SOLD.
  7. D

Fuji GF lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 63mm

Three used Fuji GF lenses for sale, the 30mm, 45mm, 63mm. 1) Fuji GF 30mm f3.5 lens, used, but sparingly. I've had this for about a year, but haven't used it for more than 100 pictures. Condition is an easy 9+, very, very clean. Includes all original accessories, box. Asking $1300 +...
  8. D

Mamiya 645 110mm f2.8 C lens with Kipon Fuji GFX adapter

Lens and adapter are no longer for sale.
  9. D

Price drop to $375 + shipping/insurance.
  10. D

Hi - thanks for the PM. No, I have no experience with adapting any lenses other than the one I...

Hi - thanks for the PM. No, I have no experience with adapting any lenses other than the one I have for sale. - Dan
  11. D

Mamiya 645 110mm f2.8 C lens. Glass is very clean. Barrel is an 8- of 10 with general wear. Also included is a very well built Kipon Mamiya 645 to Fuji GFX adapter. This lens + adapter works very well on a GFX series body and is very sharp and contrasty. An excellent substitute for the awesome...
  12. D

FS: Leica CL digital, 23mm, 35mm, 18-56mm black

Everything is SOLD.
  13. D

FS: Leica CL digital, 23mm, 35mm, 18-56mm black

Price drop on Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f1.4 to $1449 + shipping/insurance.