The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by drazin

1. D

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F Planer Lens - $1200

sold. thanks yall.
  2. D

i meant $1000 shipped in the USA only. international shipping is too expensive to include shipping.
  3. D

Where are you located? I could do $950

Where are you located? I could do $950
  4. D

$1000 shipped.
  5. D

bump! $1100 now.
  6. D

Hi, I have a pretty nice condition Rolleiflex 2.8f Planar taking lens for sale. Its in a 'nice' user condition with no major damage but some leather is pealing, paint scuffs/scrapes and some dials feel stiff. it could use a CLA and some love. The meter works and the shutter speeds seem spot...
  7. D

WTB Macbook Pro Latest

Re: WTB Mac Pro Latest mac pro's are desktop computers. Macbook Pro's are laptops.
  8. D

WTT: Film cameras for an M9

BUMP: Adding more trade bait Really nice and sharp Rolleiflex 2.8F with planar lens and original lens cap Hasselblad X-pan with 45mm lens hood and cap again i am looking to trade 2 or more of these cameras and cash for a M9
  9. D

FS: Nikon 8000/9000 Scanner Film Holders

bump for nice film holders!
  10. D

WTT: Film cameras for an M9

looking to speed up my workflow and i just dont have the time for film any more. i am willing to trade a combination of film gear plus cash for a M9. Have to trade all in very good condition and can post pics on request: Hasselblad 203fe hasselblad 80mm f lens Mamiya 6 with 80mm lens Leica...
  11. D

Sold the glass holder. free shipping in the US!
  12. D

i have 3 holders for sale. all in near mint condition with boxes. 1) FH-869S - 120/220 Strip Film Holder (with masks) - $70.00 SOLD 2) FH-869G - 120/220 Strip Film Holder WITH GLASS (2 masks) SOLD 3) FH-869GR - ROTATING 120/220 Strip Film Holder (with FULL SET of masks INCLUDING the XPAN...
  13. D

FS: Mamiya 6 With 50mm Lens

no longer selling...
  14. D

SOLD: Drobo and four 1TB enterprise drives

i love my drobo. what did you replace it with??
  15. D

Don (DAG)

i sent him a canon 0.95 lens november 2009 and just got it back last month. almost a full year of waiting !!