The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Erik Lundqvist

1. E

Fun with MF images 2022

Took my new X2D and the XCD 120 to St Pancras International train station in London. St Pancras International Station Clock by Erik Lundqvist, on Flickr
  2. E

Fuji gfx 100s + tilt/shift vs Phase one iq150 on tech cam

If I were you I’d hold off as there are two GF tilt/shift lenses on their way. The 30 is on the roadmap for 2023. https://fujifilm-x.com/global/products/g-mount-lens-roadmap/
  3. E

X2D + new lenses: first impressions

Thats how it’s always worked. Hasselblad has never had any in-house production.
  4. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

If I understood him correctly they only have information on the 907x and not of the normal edition of the back.
  5. E

New Hasselblad Special Edition!!!

I pre-ordered one as well :bugeyes:
  6. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

My dealer in the UK told me Hasselblad expected to start shipping the 907x in December
  7. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

There's a rumour of a $4500 price point for the CVF2 floating around :)
  8. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

I'm with Vieri here. Let's be honest that the CVF2 is a little bit, just a tiny bit, gimmicky and they could easily price themselves out of the market here. The CVF2 is probably less useful to most photographers than a X1D 2 as well so the price cannot really be (much) more than the X1D 2. If...
  9. E

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

I managed to leave London again. Not having a drivers license is hindering my plan of becoming a world famous landscape photographer. Anyway, my buddy was kind enough to invite me to a short trip to Rye in the south east of England. This church in Fairfield was the star attraction of our trip...
  10. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

It must be the old sensor so no back illumination, but there should be a very slow electronic shutter.
  11. E

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

I'm so excited about this
  12. E

Looking for Hassy X1D users and Fuji GFX 50 S Users to compare

I have both the GFX50S and X1D, but I have only owned the X1D for a month or so. The GFX for me is the workhorse of the family and what I will use for my fitness, portraits and food photography work. Mostly because it is just faster for me to work with it and I have the lenses I need at the...