The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by exe163

1. E

FS: Nikon 70-300mm VR mint and 67mm CPL

References: ebay: exe164 heatware: exe163 I bought the Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR from an authorized deader refurbished by Nikon USA a while back. Aside from a few test shots (<10) it had been sitting on the shelf. It had not been taken out of the house. It's in mint condition and...
  2. E

FS: Leica and Voigtlander Lens

I guess a "I'll take it" is not enough to secure my bid. Oh well...
  3. E

FS: Leica and Voigtlander Lens

Pm sent!
  4. E

WTB: Zeiss 35/3 Biogon hood.

Found! Thanks everyone.
  5. E

Bump
  6. E

pm me if you have one for sale. Thanks! EDIT: Sorry, I was referring to the ZM 35/2 Biogon.
  7. E

WTB Smartphone

I don't think you can find a top of the line Android phone for that cheap, since they cost cost over 500 each. Espeically not when they are at high demand and low supply. I suggest you to get it with a contract as smart phones are best used with 3g service anyways.
  8. E

WTB: Leica 35mm f2 summicron < $1200

Hello everyone, I am looking for a 35'cron. It must not be more than $1200usd shipped and paypal'd. I have more interested in worn out lens with clear glass at a lower price. PM me if you have anything. Feedbacks: http://myworld.ebay.com/exe164 http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66115 Thanks
  9. E

c-mount and focal doublers

It cost the less money to just get a lens with double focal lens (and full coverage) :thumbup:.
  10. E

ANGENIEUX zoom to m4/3?

Think the seller is referring to typical old zoom, which extends and retract front elements from zooming sucks in air and dust. Especially push and pull lenses. Sad to hear that it does not cover the whole frame. Do you think there's any value in this particular lens? Also do the image circle...
  11. E

ANGENIEUX zoom to m4/3?

Hello I am new here. I'm attracted by the enthusiasm of adapting C mount to m4/3, but I still have a lot to learn. I am considering this lens on my upcoming E-P1: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260444089788&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123 Anyone know if it cast large enough...
  12. E

µ4/3 ADAPTER to HASSELBLAD lenses

I don't think it will stress the camera's lens mount because if you hold it from the lens, the only pressure on the bayonet mount is the camera itself. There's no way it can damage the mount with such a tiny camera. If one do have some Hasselblad sitting around, it should work well with the combo.
  13. E

Legacy Lens - why not Nikon?

It is 100% feasible to mount nikkor lens to m43 bodies. In fact, voitglander just announced F / K mount adapter. The main reason I am interested in adapting legacy lens is because : 1. They are affordable. 2. They are made out of metal. 3. Adds veriaty to the mix. Unfortuntely newer nikon...