The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by finepix

1. F

FS:Leica X1

Thks, for not even replying to my Pm.
  2. F

FS: Really Right Stuff ballhead, L-plates, and rail

if your sale does not go through for the ball head and hassy l bracket plse pm me and i will take both items
  3. F

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3 Leaf digital with mamiya glass. Something from South Africa, to cheer guy up.
  4. F

SOLD: DynaLite studio light kit plus...

Re: FS: DynaLite studio light kit plus... Multi voltage or 110v only?
  5. F

H2 or Hy6???

SIMPLE QUESTION ? IF CONTAX WAS SUCH A GREAT SYSTEM, WHY IS THE BRAND DEAD. MAMIYA, HASSEY AND THE REST OF THE NOT SO WONDERFUL SYSTEMS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE. MAKES YOU THINK !
  6. F

Epson P-2000 40GB like new

will you ship to south africa ? i have a 100% e bay record, under amk photographic .i also am paypal approved.
  7. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

THKS A LOT. MUCH APPRECIATED.
  8. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

Re: FOR SALE Mamiya ZD PRICE DROP. NEXT STEP E BAY: PRICE 4900.00$ EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
  9. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

PRICE DROPPED TO 5900.00$ EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES. WILL ALSO THROW IN A FULL SET OF MAMIYA CLOSE UP RINGS.:
  10. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

NO TAKERS, WILL DROP PRICE TO 6500.00$ EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND PAYPAL.
  11. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

THKS GUY, DO YOU THINK MY ASKING PRICE IS FAIR ? YOUR EXPERT OPINION, IS ALWAYS WELCOME.
  12. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

THKS GUY, FOR YOUR HELP. I AM STILL NEW TO POSTING ON THIS SITE. I NEED A BIT MORE PRACTICE. THE UNIT IS THE ZD CAMERA . THE SLR TYPE UNIT. RGDS SHAUN, SOUTH AFRICA.
  13. F

FOR SALE Mamiya

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR SALE. MAMIYA ZD CAMERA BODY MINT BOXED. + - 2800 actuations MAMIYA BATT X2. MAMIYA FOCUS GRID SCREEN. MAMIYA 80MM 2.8 LENS MINT BOXED. MAMIYA 55-110MM AF ZOOM MINT BOXED. MAMIYA 150MM 3.5 AF MINT BOXED. ASKING PRICE 7500.00$ EXCLUDING SHIPPING AND...
  14. F

FS: Wacom Intuos 3 6x8 Pen Tablet w/mouse and case $225.00

Hi josh would you consider a firm offer of 225$ including shipping to south africa. i am paypal verified i also have a 100% e bay record, under the name, amkphotographic. my e mail adress is as follows [email protected] best rgds shaun
  15. F

SIGMA DP 1 WITH ACCS

THK, YOU FOR YOUR REPLY UNIT IS SOLD PENDING CLIENT,S APPROVAL