The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Francisco

1. F

Linhof Technika?

Hello. Many years ago I use large format cameras of different marks and models (Tachihara, Cambo, Sinar, Linhof and others). For years Linhof Technika has been one of the best tools I've ever had. (also i have other, Kardan, Techno, and Technar). Currently, I have yet technika 2x3 "and 4x5"...
  2. F

Linhof Technika?

Hello. Many years ago I use large format cameras of various marks and models (Tachihara, Cambo, Sinar, Linhof and others). For years Linhof Technika has been one of the best tools we've ever had. currently, even I have technika 6x9 cm and 4x5 "with many accessories and lens. His neck was...
  3. F

Technika and slideing back?

Hello. I just arrived here. Thanks to admit. I'm in Spain (Canary Islands) My English is bad, so I use a translator. I urge you to have a little patience with me. Most of the sliding back manufactured, are for use under 4x5 formats. but in the case of Linhof Technika, there is a sliding...