The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Gatorine

1. G

Sony travel the world kit

I have a good start on the camera & lenses. I'd take my A7R, 24-70 & 70-200. For this trip I would purchase an A7 MkII and the 16-35 and leave my NEX-7 and 10-18 at home. I'd take my Lowe Pro Urban Photo Sling 150 most everywhere. I can (just barely) get my iPad Air in the tablet compartment...
  2. G

Wired cable release for a7r?

The RM-VPR1 is $52.73 at B&H: Sony RM-VPR1 Remote Control with Multi-terminal Cable RM-VPR1 and at Amazon: Amazon.com: Sony RM-VPR1 Remote Control with Multi-Terminal Cable (Black): Camera & Photo Looks like Amazon has the better supply of stock as of this posting. Still high, but better than...
  3. G

JLM L-plate for A7/R

John, This looks great. How much for the parts to create both configurations of the L-plate (short vertical segment for use when the grip is NOT attached and the long vertical segment for use with the grip installed)?
  4. G

Contax G2, 28mm lens & TLA200 Flash $850

Moved this to Eb*y: Contax G2 Rangefinder 35mm Camera No LCD Bleed 28mm F2 8 Biogon TLA 200 067215008115 | eBay
  5. G

Price reduced to $800 paypal'd and shipped.
  6. G

Weekend bump.
  7. G

For sale is my Contax G2, 28mm Biogon and TLA 200 flash. I had the frame counter replaced this spring by Nippon Photo Clinic so there is NO LCD bleed. I'd like to sell this as a set if possible. My price is $850 which includes PayPal fees and shipping within the Continental US. I'm new here...
  8. G

FS: Contax APO Makro Planar 120 F4

Lens has been sold.
  9. G

Price is now $1175 for the lens with the GB-73 hood or $1100 for the lens only.
  10. G

I can't how figure out how to edit this message further. The price on the Makro Planar has been reduced to $1200.
  11. G

I purchased my Contax APO Makro Planar used from KEH a couple of years ago to use once the NAM-1 EF mount conversion became available. It has seen little use. The glass is perfect, there is a small amount of wear on the lens body. The lens hood I purchased used more recently. It has a few...