The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by gocchin

1. gocchin

Positive Feedback

Buyer: iskaII Seller: me Item: Sony RX1 w/EVF and other accessories Fantastic buyer, immediate payment and great communication. Do not hesitate to do business with him!
  2. gocchin

FS: Sony RX1 w/EVF, Lens Hood, Ulysses Leather Case + extras

Sold thanks for the quick payment!
  3. gocchin

Found an extra Transcend 90mb/s 32GB Class 10 SD Card which I've added to the package. :cool:
  4. gocchin

Hi All, I've moved to an a7RII so my trusty RX1 is up for sale. It shows light signs of use though its well taken care of and has never been dropped or abused. LCD has a screen protector on. I'm selling it as a set: Sony RX1 w/ original box (this is a USA model) Kenko Pro1 Lens Protector...
  5. gocchin

FT: Google Glass XE - Looking for A7 or RX1

Hi all, Looking to trade my Google Glass for a Sony A7 or RX1 (looking at full frame cameras and will add funds if I have to). Lightly used Google Glass XE Version 2 in Charcoal Original box and accessories Mono ear bud never used Optional Stereo Earbuds still sealed in box and New Optional...
  6. gocchin

Positive Feedback

Buyer: suneohair Seller: Me Purchased my R-D1xG and M-Rokkor 40mm f2 combo. Superb buyer, paid right away and was always in communication right up to receipt of the package!
  7. gocchin

SOLD: Epson R-D1xG Digital Rangefinder w/ M-Rokkor 40mm f2.0

Re: FS: Epson R-D1xG Digital Rangefinder w/ M-Rokkor 40mm f2.0 Thanks Sold!!
  8. gocchin

SOLD: Epson R-D1xG Digital Rangefinder w/ M-Rokkor 40mm f2.0

This was my first foray into the world of rangefinders and while I am still intrigued by the experience however other demands and needs have made me decide to sell this set. For sale is Epson's R-D1xG which is the latest model of the Epson's digital rangefinder. It is still for sale here in...
  9. gocchin

New to the Rangefinder world... need advice on technique

I have to really give props to Epson service. As I mentioned the rangefinder patch was misaligned vertically so I contacted Epson service and they had a courier pick it up later that evening. The next day they faxed me a quotation of their findings which included: "Rangefinder vertical...
  10. gocchin

Thanks guys for all the advice... so far I love the experience. The whole process of thinking out your shot even before putting my eye to the viewfinder then framing it in the viewfinder and getting focus right... it's the technical execution that I am missing right now... but hopefully that...
  11. gocchin

It's interesting to see the different metering and colors of the R-D1xG and the X-Pro1. Shot this just outside Tokyo Station, a street heavily covered by trees, with the sun just coming through. The X-Pro1 was on spot metering. Both at f4.0 (Fuji 35mm, Epson M-Rokkor 40mm), both jpeg's...
  12. gocchin

Thanks for the advice everyone. Will definitely take it slower, learn and practice. The focus patch is a bit misaligned vertically but luckily Epson service is easy and cheap so I'll send the camera off to Epson Monday to be cleaned and calibrated.
  13. gocchin

Hello all, I went from DSLR's to the X-Pro1 last year and really enjoy shooting legacy lenses on the Fuji. Admittedly I have always been curious about Leica and rangefinders and have been resiting the urge for an M9. Earlier this week I got the chance to pick up a 2 year old R-D1xG with...
  14. gocchin

Positive Feedback

Buyer: rtb001 Seller: me Item: e-m5 kit plus Oly 45mm 1.8 and Pana 20mm 1.7. New to a forum but definitely not new to internet dealings. Great communication, asked all the right questions, committed to buying and paid right away. Do not hesitate to do business with Bob. Thanks!