The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Godfrey's latest activity

• Godfrey
    I've heard of color casts with all my lenses, on all my camera systems, from time to time. I must not be very critical as I've never...
  • Godfrey
    Hmm. Never bothered ... My excuse: I don't change lenses that often, and don't have any problem finding the appropriate index mark that...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey replied to the thread Fun with the Hasselblad 907x.
    That 28P is an appealing lens for its size and handy-ness! I really should put the 21 onto the 907x and go for a walk with it ... it's...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey reacted to sjg284's post in the thread Fun with the Hasselblad 907x with Like Like.
    I happened upon a used 28p (as I suspected would happen with the 25v release) so will see how I like it when it arrives later this week!
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey replied to the thread Fun with the Hasselblad 907x.
    Nice photos! I had a very nice SWC/M ... I sold it to help buy the 907x plus lenses. IMO, if you already have the 45P or 38V lens...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey reacted to sjg284's post in the thread Fun with the Hasselblad 907x with Like Like.
    Really enjoying the 907x + 45p I am kind of torn on next purchase.. 28p, 38V, 55V? Or go for fun and a 500 series or 903swc and go to...
  • Godfrey
    I'm very happy with the XCD21/4. Cropped to square, it nets my goal of an "all digital SWC" with the 907x body; it's just a hair wider...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey reacted to scho's post in the thread The Leica Picture Thread with Like Like.
    Upper Buttermilk Creek above the gorge. If you look carefully you may be able to see a couple walking hand in hand up the Bear Trail on...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey replied to the thread The Leica Picture Thread.
    Sunset Light, Sign - Santa Clara 2024 Leica M10 Monochrom + Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 ISO 1000 @ f/8 @ 1/90
  • Godfrey
    Sunset Light, Wall - Santa Clara 2024 Leica M10 Monochrom + Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 ISO 160 @ f/16 @ 1/125
  • Godfrey
    Sunset Light, Trees - Santa Clara 2024 Leica M10 Monochrom + Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 ISO 2500 @ f/8 @ 1/60
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey reacted to JoelM's post in the thread IPhone Photos with Like Like.
    Yep, love that car!
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey reacted to Elderly's post in the thread IPhone Photos with Like Like.
    To my eye Castagnero did a remarkable job!
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey replied to the thread IPhone Photos.
    Here are the other two views of the Fulvia I made at the same time as above: Lancia Fulvia Coupé 1967 - Santa Clara 2024 iPhone 15...
  • Godfrey
    Godfrey replied to the thread IPhone Photos.
    The iPhone cameras just keep getting better and better ... This one taken as a raw format image with the Moment camera using my iPhone...