The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Grayhand

1. Grayhand

FS: Leica M11 black

Where are you located?
  2. Grayhand

Fun with MF images 2024

Well, that was better than good! Ray
  3. Grayhand

Fun with the Sigma fp and fp L

SIGMA fp L, Lumix S 24-105 F4 Ray
  4. Grayhand

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

M6, 50mm f2 Sumicron Fomapan 400 in R09 Continuous agitation Ray
  5. Grayhand

M6, 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar Fomapan 400 in R09 Continuous agitation Ray
  6. Grayhand

M6, 90mm f2 Sumicron Fomapan 400 in R09 Continuous agitation Ray
  7. Grayhand

A bit slow answer because of work. Yes, the small format is in some way a liberator for me. But the larger format is still a big part of my thinking on the "crime scene". Now I have decided that I will put up my Sinar P1 8X10 / F1 4X5 kit for sale. Too cumbersome to drag around, but I keep my...
  8. Grayhand

Hi Dave! Always nice to inspire someone (y) The result of many of my pictures is always to try to bring a camera. Then Iat least have a chance to take a good photo when the opportunity presents itself! I am rather new to using a 35mm film camera for landscape; it has always been a medium format...
  9. Grayhand

Leica M6TTL / 50 Summicron "Home rolled" FOMAPAN 400 in R09 The algorithm for compressing the original photo to this small jpg-size does not help with regards to noise and other artefacts from developing the film.. Ray
  10. Grayhand

Yes, it is interesting to see how good the latest generation of Chines lenses has become! The price versus prestanda is surprisingly good for this lens. Ray
  11. Grayhand

Thanks, Dave! Yes, it is the process that is interesting. For me, the basic moment of photography just became the starting point. I do not primarily a photographer in the sense of forensic documentation. My interest is to build a picture as an interpretation of what I see in front of me when I...
  12. Grayhand

Leica M6TTL / 50 Summicron "Home rolled" FOMAPAN 400 in R09 Ray
  13. Grayhand

Leica M6TTL / 35 Summicron "Home rolled" FOMAPAN 400 in R09 Ray
  14. Grayhand

For any ornithologists here.. Leica M6TTL / 90 Summicron "Home rolled" FOMAPAN 400 in R09
  15. Grayhand

Leica M6TTL / 50 Cron "Home rolled" FOMAPAN 400 in R09 These photos I post here were taken over about a week's time and from the same roll of film. We had several foggy days during this period. And it is interesting to see how completely I have failed to adapt the choice of film and developing...