The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by gustavo

1. G

Nikon 50/1.8G or 50/1.4G

I´ve got the 1.8g with the d800e, and I like it. I sold the 1.8d and bought the 1.8g, good deision.
  2. G

Capture One 7 Crash - HELP

this driver it´s working for me: Knowledge base
  3. G

my computer office has W7 too. and I upgraded my hom pc (the one which has the problem) to 8GB ram. the problem is still there.
  4. G

thanks to everybody, I thnik you are right. I bought a new disk, install W7 there and then installed the CO7. SAME PROBLEM. I have no problem with my office computer. I will try with the MS solution. Regards.
  5. G

thanks. I will try.
  6. G

please any idea?
  7. G

I downloaded the capture one 7 64 bits and when I try to run it, it immediately crashed. It says "Capture One has unexpectedly stopped working" It offers me a report but I dont have the knowledge to understand which the problem is. I think my pc reach the system requirements for this software...
  8. G

Fun with Nikon Images

I like the first one.
  9. G

Raw size: another d800 firmware quirk

not me, but I´m very interesting in this issue. thank´s Eleanor.
  10. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Re: Fun with D800 Photos Nikon d800e (handhelding) Nikon24-70g
  11. Catalinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Catalinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina

same building at night.
  12. G

Raw size: another d800 firmware quirk

which one is the reason to use 14-bit uncompressed and no 14-bit lossless compressed? regards.
  13. Niebla Porteña

Niebla Porteña

14. Catalinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Catalinas, Buenos Aires, Argentina

15. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Re: Fun with D800 Photos I`ve got my d800e. Couple of the first shots (handheld); Nikon d800e z21/2.8 Nikon d800e Nikon 24-70 2.8 The images don`t look like like in my pc, but I thought I had to share with you. I need to improve my upload technique.