The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by hakaider

1. H

Leica M7. Mint. Non-MP finder.

Item sold. Thank you.
  2. H

Leica M7. Mint. Non-MP finder.

$1650 M7. Mint, not any brass. Hardly used. Tested a roll last month the film came out well exposed. New meter batteries installed. Include packaging. Non MP finder version. Local San Francisco, California, welcome. Include Paypal and CONUS USPS shipping.
  3. H

Sony RX1

SOLD. Thx.
  4. H

Sony RX1

Thanks for the further note.
  5. H

Sony RX1

Correct me if I'm wrong, Paypal will send U 1099 down the road.
  6. H

Sony RX1

$2200 Priced to sell. Paypal "GIFT" option only. Include USPS Priority to CONUS. Amazon receipt provided for warranty. Pictured wearing on barrel. Lens elements clean without flaws. Everything function perfect and normal. Include extra sony genuine battery. Trade for 5D mark III, 24L, 50L...
  7. H

Nokton 50mm F1.1

$680. Bump.
  8. H

Nokton 50mm F1.1

$700 Mint like new. Box. Hood. Caps. Priced to sell. Free USPS Shipping CONUS.
  9. H

NEX. NEX5n. GoPro. LYTRO.

LYTRO sold. Thanks.
  10. H

NEX. NEX5n. GoPro. LYTRO.

A San Francisco member has something to sell. Priced to sell. Email if U like to know more of specific item. NEX-7 Body $750 NEX-5n Body $300 NEX 18-55 OSS $120 NEX 16mm $120 NOKTON 50mm F1.1 $750 GoPro Hero HD 2 $150 GoPro Wrist Wrap $20 LYTRO 16Gb $300 (SOLD) Sandisk Express Card Reader $15...
  11. H

CONUS...

For me, different custom fees in different nations complicated things. Also now USPS prohibit the international postage of items with Lithium batteries, claiming possible fire hazard in flight. Last but not least, who doesn't like faster and easier transactions even like right by your door...
  12. H

5D mark 2, 20mm Pancake, TENBA backpack.

28-135mm SOLD 20mm Skopar PENDING Backpack price drop $50 each + $20 shipping (Since they are big) Also selling 40mm Nokton M Mount F1.4 + Hood + UV $350 Open to trade. Thanks.
  13. H

WTB: Hasselblad 203FE + 110mm f/2

KEH has a 110 currently. I got one excellent copy from Adorama with box and paperwork etc but ends up... ends up the lens suffered from the stuck aperture blade problem and could never stop down, and Adorama dared to list it as EX. I refunded it. If U don't know about the stuck aperture...
  14. H

28-135mm IS SOLD and for those who don't like to spend time clicking on the links, pictures below:
  15. H

Thanks for mentioning then I leave it to the buyer's choice. We all know such requests are not something new and the reasons why.