The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Hannu

1. H

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R I wonder if these two should be in vibration thread. They are taken with A7 and Canon fd 20/2.8 s.c.c . 1/20 and 1/10s. Camera on tripod and fired by Android phone. Aperture 5.6 I think. Lightroom 5.3 Trees have been growing since 1930 when houses were mowed away...
  2. H

Bugs with A7/7R

AWb settings adjustmens can be done accidentally. Wb button on the right side control wheel. If you press twice awb scale is visible and so on. I mean that while you carry camera(thumbs or or without) you can easily press wb button once, twice ... I was wondering why all photos taken outside...
  3. H

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Vivek! Many thanks for your advice. So works magnification. My wife often criticizes me for not reading manuals after getting new toys. She is right, as usual.
  4. H

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Got my A7 today. Is there some problem in Camere because focus magnification does not work in manual lenses. Release w/o lens setup is On. Camera gives erros message "lens is not attached ....a. s.o) I tried with several adapters. Should I sent it to sercive. My phone...
  5. H

Lens recommendations for NEX-5?

I got my Nex 5 with 16 mm and 18-55mm on Saturday. Now I am waiting for A- mount adapter. I am curious how my Sigma 24/2.8, Minolta 28/2, 35/2, 50/1.4, 85/1.4 and Zeiss 135/1.8, Sony 70-400 g are usable in Next. In addition Minolta 35-70/4 and original 35-105 mm.