The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by hyperm8

1. H

FS: iPhone 4S

Hello, I am selling my barely used (2 months old) factory unlocked iPhone 4S. Its 16GB and white. It will come with original box, headphones, charger and usb cable. My price is GBP320 or best offer. Shipping from London, UK. Payment by Paypal. Thank you.
  2. H

FS: Leica M8 black

UP!
  3. H

FS: Leica M8 black

Hello, I would like to sell my Leica M8 black in great condition. -Unique ID says ~13,050 actuations -Been to Leica Solms in May 2011 for check up and calibration -Vulcanite covering like M8.2 -Comes with box, charger and everything else that comes with the camera I would like a quick sell as I...
  4. H

FS: iPhone 4 16gb

Sold locally! Thank you GetDPI!
  5. H

Bump! but it might be sold already.
  6. H

Hello, I'm selling my black iPhone 4 16gb in great condition! It has had a screen protector from day one. It is the factory unlocked version that I bought from Apple store on Regents street. I have the box and everything else that came with the phone. Price is £250. Thank you and let me know if...
  7. H

SOLD Leica 35 summilux FLE, 50 Summilux ASPH

Re: Leica 35 summilux FLE, 50 Summilux ASPH Tried to send a pm but your inbox is full. Im interested in both lenses. Thanks.
  8. H

Sekonic L-318, Thumbs Up & A&A Strap

Randy, Thank you for the Thumbs up! Just got it!
  9. H

FS: Leica SF20 flash

Any takers?
  10. H

Any interest?
  11. H

Hello, up for sale is a Leica SF20 flash - I have bought this flash on this forum but hardly use it. I'll take $85 for shipped from London UK. Thank you!
  12. H

SOLD: Leica Summicron 40mm f/2.0 & Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f/4.0

Re: FS: Leica Summicron 40mm f/2.0 & Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f/4.0 Thank you for all interested parties!!! BOTH lenses are now SOLD to the first person who contacted me.
  13. H

SOLD: Leica Summicron 40mm f/2.0 & Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f/4.0

Hello! I will be traveling to the US for a business meeting - during which time I would like to sell the following two lenses. Leica Summicron 40mm f/2.0 - SOLD Good condition, glass is clean, comes with B+W S5.5 KR1.5 filter and original hood+cap. Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f/4.0 - SOLD User...
  14. H

SOLD: Billingham Packington

Re: FS: Billingham Packington Hi - Sorry the bag is long gone! Thank you!
  15. H

WTB: Sony NEX 3 or NEX 5

Hi - just got the itch and want to try... so looking for either NEX3 or NEX5 in any colour but with the 16mm f2.8 lens. If you have one sitting around, let me know! Shipping to London UK. Thanks!!