The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jimmilux

1. J

90mm F2 Summicron M Mint!

What a beautiful lens and price!
  2. J

Leica M8 1000 euros

I'll take it, PM sent.
  3. J

Nice Solid Brass Shutter Buttons

It works well on my MP, good quality and classic look, better than A&A to me.
  4. J

Nice Solid Brass Shutter Buttons

Just got buttons, nice work! Thanks. Jimmy
  5. J

FS: 35 Summicron ASPH black paint

Does it come with complete accessories and packaging? International shipping available? Thanks. Jimmy
  6. J

Positive Feedback

Buyer: me Seller: Robert (monza) Great seller, well packed and sent quickly.
  7. J

Black M9

Sorry about it, it's $4,250 USD.
  8. J

Black M9

Absolutely mint with only 3926 actuation. Bought in Sep 2011 at an authorized local dealer, extremely well-cared for, Giottos screen protector on the screen since I got it, still has the pad on the base plate, no signs of use absolutely. Comes with all original accessories, 2 extra batteries...
  9. J

Summilux-R 50mm f/1.4 E60

Accept Paypal payment, no fees, thanks.
  10. J

Summilux-R 50mm f/1.4 E60

Price: $2,700.00 Payment method: Wire transfer Item condition: 8 Shows signs of use Good user condition, front glass is perfect, rear glass has some minor cleaning marks, hardly to show them, I've try my best, please see pics, comes with both caps. Price includes worldwide shipping fees...
  11. J

FS: RARE Leica 28mm Summicron Silver/Chrome

Serial number please, thanks.
  12. J

M-mount and ltm lenses for sale (50s, 21, 28, 90)

Hi pbo, is the skopar still available? got my message?
  13. J

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35/1.4 AEG + CY-EOS adapter - 800€

Well, maybe your eyes have very serious problem, but you are a photographer, aren't you? I think the word you should say is "Sorry", but obviously you didn't admit the mistake you made whether it's intentional or not.
  14. J

M-mount and ltm lenses for sale (50s, 21, 28, 90)

I'll take the Color-Skopar 28/3.5, PM sent.
  15. J

FS: Leica, Canon, & Konica RF Gear

Is the Voigtlander 28mm F3.5 available?