The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by johnnyngai

1. J

Antarctica, Chile and Argentina

My recent trip to Antarctica, Chile and Argentina, below are some images from the trip, and enjoy. Thanks for viewing! Full Sets pls visit my album: johnnyngai's photosets on Flickr
  2. J

Macau GP 2013

Please find my latest update below: Macau GP 2013 Macau GP 2013 Racing Queen Highlight below:
  3. J

Macau GP 2013

I still updating the Album and the Preview below: Macau GP - a set on Flickr
  4. J

Macau Grand Prix

Next year is the 60th Macau Grand Prix, they are planing to have the race continue in 2 weeks, please come.
  5. J

Macau Grand Prix

Others: Macau GP 2012 - a set on Flickr
  6. J

London

7. J

Pictures of Asahikawa, Japan

Thanks, Graham.
  8. J

Thanks Rawhead! I live in Hong Kong and this is my holiday trip. Please find other photos here Japan Trip 2009 - a set on Flickr
  9. J

My first time to share my work here, welcome any comments. All picture taken either with Cannon/Hassy SWC/M with CVF39.
  10. J

Anyone excited about the Hasselblad rumor and Photokina this year?

I would feel better if Hasselblad announced digital XPAN instead of alien NEX7. I wonder do they know where their customers are? I hoped that the new Hasselblad management could do better than Shriro, but I think they are no better. I not against Hasselblad by posting in this forum, instead, I...
  11. J

Compare to Leica, Hasselblad looks more like a dying old man. The strong come back of Leica and Nikon should teach the management of Hasselblad a good lesson, they never give up (or dump) their customers. You can still put on your aged Leica/Nikon lens to you Leica M8.9.10, or Nilon D4 body...
  12. J

I do hope senior management in Hasselblad would read this post. Both Hasselblad, and Leica are legendary cameras manufacturers. In so many years, they produce so many fine cameras and lens, they are not just a piece photo gear, they are piece of gem to many owners. Many of such legendary...