The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jonny

1. J

FS: (CAD) Leica M9 + Thumbs Up + Batteries

Price Drop to CAD$5600
  2. J

FS: (CAD) Leica M9 + Thumbs Up + Batteries

A fresh posting, and fresh price. I have for sale my Black M9. It has appx 2000 shutter actuations. It is in perfect shape, except for a tiny spot of brassing on the edge of the baseplate. Not significant, but the only thing to mention on an otherwise flawless body. Was purchased in August...
  3. J

FS (CAD) Leica M9, 50 Summilux ASPH, 28 elamarit ASPH

My M9 is sitting boxed and ready to go to somebody?! Still for sale!
  4. J

Update...28 is SOLD M9 still available. Including 2 batteries and thumbs-up for CAD$5900 net.
  5. J

Sale Pending on the 28 M9 Still Available!!
  6. J

How about $6100 for the M9 and I will include a second battery, and a second charger, AND the thumbs up adapter.
  7. J

Price Drops M9 - CAD$6200 28 Elmarit - CAD$1700
  8. J

Hi Selling some gear. Located in northern BC. Black Leica M9 with just over 2000 clicks. It's perfect in every way. It has had the Giottos LCD protector on the back it's whole short life. I have replaced the red Leica dot with a black one…but the red one is included if you would ever want...
  9. J

FS: (CAD) GF1, 20 f1.7, 14-45 KIT

Sold!
  10. J

Lower Price - $875
  11. J

Hi I have my GF1 camera, 20 f1.7 and 14-45 zoom lens kit for sale. It was all purchased new in April / May of this year and is still under warranty. It is in near pristine condition except for a scuff next to one of the strap lugs as you can see in one of the photos, and a small light mark on...