The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Kabraxis

1. K

MF sensor B&W conversion

I use an maxmax converted camera for about one year now. Specific I use a full spectrum modified black and white Canon 5Ds. Paired with good lenses and flawless filter, you are able to achieve an outstanding quality (especial while taking IR pictures). When it comes to the digital development...
  2. K

Horseman SW-D Pro + Schneider 24mm APO Digitar + Centerfilter

Hi Up for sale is a Horseman SW-D Pro equipped with a Schneider Kreuznach APO-Digitar 24mm XL including a center filter. The camera is in a overall good and well working condition. The camera takes digital back with a Hassel V interface. The item is located in switzerland. I will ship...
  3. K

WTB: Hasselblad Superachromat CFi / CFE 250 mm

I'm searching for a lens with perfect optics in a overall good to very good condition. Please feel free to send an offer :-) Best regards
  4. K

Trying out CFV50c, lens questions...

No correction for CA applied while development. You may download the RAW file to check by yourself. Regards Pascal
  5. K

Trying out CFV50c, lens questions...

Maybe this is helpful for you. I took some sample images with my Hasselblad lenses in combination with the Pentax 645Z last weekend. The results should be real close to the CFV50c. Pascal Stingl » Klassische und morderne Photografie » Pentax 645Z ? Lens Review Data Regards Pascal
  6. K

Noise and banding issues with 645Z - help requested

Hi Ed, there is a very long thread @Pentaxforums.com about the problem. Maybe you will find your solution there: http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/48-pentax-medium-format/289583-banding-strange-colour-shifts-sky-highlights.html Regards Pascal
  7. K

Hasselblad CF 50mm vs. CFi 50mm lens?

I just take a second look at the MTF curves direct from zeiss.com Download Center | ZEISS International and found a sheet for a 50 mm CF (FLE-design/with the second focus ring). http://www.zeiss.com/content/dam/Photography/new/pdf/en/downloadcenter/hasselblad_cf/distagon4_50mm_cf_104908_e.pdf...
  8. K

Hasselblad CF 50mm vs. CFi 50mm lens?

Hi Balt I just checked the MTF for myself, and found some major changes in design. Just take a look at the 40 periods line. They got a pretty equal shape, but the 50 cfi curves are much "higher". I own the 50 cfi and prove that the lens performs quite good on a digital back with smaller pixels...
  9. K

Hartblei HCAM // Mamiya 645 AFD/Phaseone mount

That is nearly a steal for this body:-) If i had no, i would buy yours. To much fun to shot 17mm on a P45+. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kabraxis/13114815185/sizes/o/
  10. K

FS: Hasselblad Dream Kit with 50 megapixel digital back

well that is a set :-)
  11. K

Best medium format lenses ...

It use this one: MIREX-Adapter fr die besondere Fotografie With an EOS-Mount HCam B1 Hartblei Cam
  12. K

Best medium format lenses ...

Hi daf From my point of view (Mamiya 645, Hasselblad only) there a two ways to solve this question. If you are searching for a good cost/performance solution you may have a look at the Mamiya N lenses for 645. All around 200$, all solid performers. From my personal tests, the Macro C 80mm f/4N...
  13. K

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Good Evening, here is one fresh shoot. Captured in Zuerich, Switzerland. Hasselblad 503 CW P45+ CF Superachromat 250 mm https://www.flickr.com/photos/kabraxis/15085571283/ Regards, Pascal from Switzerland
  14. K

Some P45+/Hasselblad V series samples

Hi folks To came back to the main part of this topic, I got one real good sample from today. While shooting today I take some long time exposures at a public place in Zuerich. I was lucky today, it was not that windy as most of the other days. From my point of view, is this the very close to...