The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kehng

1. K

WTT your Hasselblad X1D for your choice from my nice gear

Ideally looking for an X1D with lens in EU/UK to trade. I can offer your choice of nice Leica film gear, Sony A7RIi with a bunch of nice zeiss and Batis lenses or Hasselblad H3D 39ii with 80mm and 50-110 zoom lens. Obvs a bit of Cash either way may be necessary depending on the deal Best Keh
  2. K

50mm Leica M mount lenses

3 wonderful 50mm lenses I love them all equally but can only afford to keep one. The one that remains unsold will be mine, :o 50mm Summilux Pre Asph black £959 This super lens is the perfect picture maker if you love the classic look. it is however a user in looks. there is paint loss around...
  3. K

SOLD (CAN) Leicatime (Luigi) case for M8/M9/M9P with M-Mate2

hi is this still for sale? if so i'll take it! delivery to the UK ok?
  4. K

Leica M6 with 28mm Elmarit M Version 3 with Luigi case and soft release

Up for sale is my trusty Leica M6 with the perfect set up which includes the third version of the amazing 28mm elmarit m. Both items are used but not abused and demonstrate minor cosmetic signs of use but are perfect where it matters. the m6 is silky sooth in operation and the meter and...
  5. K

FS: Leica m8 / CV 125mm / Canon 35L / IR modified 450D

Ate your prices in $usd?
  6. K

FT: my Leica MP for your M4 BP or M7 BP only.

Not even a Repainted black m3? :)
  7. K

I have a lovely 501c with dark green leather covering with matching 120 and 220 backs, 80mm, wlf...

I have a lovely 501c with dark green leather covering with matching 120 and 220 backs, 80mm, wlf and a range of filters. Looking for £600. Can include 150mm for extra £200
  8. K

FS/T: Fujifilm X Pro 1 with 35mm 1.4

I have a 7d I am selling with 2 Leica lenses. Although I'm in the uk have a friend coming over from NYC next month if that helps
  9. K

Canon 7D + Grip + extra batteries + LEICA R Lenses

Barely used 6 month old Canon 7D is reluctantly put up for sale here. Includes a battery grip with 2 additional batteries. All packaging, documents, CD etc included. 6 months of international warranty still valid. Camera and battery grip + extra batteries £900 50mm Summicron R lens with Canon...
  10. K

Hasselblad CZ 110 mm F2 650 EU

hi will this fit with the 500cm?
  11. K

Leica M7 black dot, Lenses and M Motor Luigi case for sale or trade UK for Noctilux

90mm tele elmarit sold. Everything else still available
  12. K

Leica M7 black dot, Lenses and M Motor Luigi case for sale or trade UK for Noctilux

Also realised that I have a thumbs up which I have been using with this setup which I can part with for £75
  13. K

Hi I've got a few items I would like to either sell or trade towards a Noctilux - Black dot near mint Leica M7 MP viewfinder DX Reader with original strap, Motor M with black luigi case £1850 (can separate for £1500 for M7, £300 for M Motor and £150 for Luigi case) - Leica II black with black...
  14. K

WTT Canon EF 70-300mm DO IS L for Leica stuff

Hi I am looking for a Canon EF 70-300mm DO IS L and can offer some of the following in return: - Leica 50mm 3Cam Summicron R - Leica 28mm Elmarit R - Leica R5 (needs new light seals) - Leica M Motor - Luigi case for motor All equipment is in nice condition and working well. I have Canon...