The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by khiromu

1. K

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 21mm ASPH

Black Leica Elmarit-M 21mm ASPH for $1900 plus shipping plus 3% when paid via paypal. The lens comes with rear cap, lens hood, and lens hood cover. It has many small marks on the lens barrel, but glasses are clean. Please contact me for pictures of the lens. Other than those cosmetic issue...
  2. K

FS: Summilux 35mm ASPH 6-bit

One more bump. Thank you. Hiromu
  3. K

Price further reduced to $3150 via paypal gift payment within the US. It includes US shipping/insurance as well. Thank you. Hiromu
  4. K

All offers have been answered. If you haven't heard from me, please let me know. The lens is still available and I am still accepting offers. Thank you. Hiromu
  5. K

$3300 shipped. Hiromu
  6. K

I will consider partial trade including 35mm Summicron ASPH 6-bit, 35mm Biogon, or 50mm Summilux pre-ASPH E46 version. Thank you. Hiromu
  7. K

Open for reasonable offers. Thank you. Hiromu
  8. K

More pictures. Thank you. Hiromu
  9. K

Selling Summilux 35mm. Purchased used, but in EX++ condition. Comes with both caps, hood, hood cap, leather case, manual, test certificate, in the original box. No issue that I know of, but I will give the buyer for 5 days return period (buyer pays the return shipping cost.) $3500 via non-fee...
  10. K

FS: Leica M8, M-E, Nikon D7100+AF-S28-70

M-E sold. Thank you. Hiromu
  11. K

Open for reasonable offers on M-E. Prices on D7100 and M8 are firm:) Thank you. Hiromu
  12. K

Nikkor AF-S 28-70 has been sold separately. D7100 body is now available by itself at $950. Thank you. Hiromu
  13. K

M-E reduced to $4300 via MO/Check. Add 3% for paypal within the US. Add 2.9% for credit card through google checkout within the US. Thank you. Hiromu
  14. K

Listing three items here. 1. Leica M8 Silver $1650 2. Leica M-E $4480 3. Nikon D7100 + AF-S 28-70 $1500 1. Purchased used, comes with body cap, battery, charger, manual, etc., in original box. Has many sign of use on the body as well as on the LCD. It has around 17,000 actuation based on...
  15. K

FS: Summicron 28mm ASPH 6-bit

I can also take google checkout with 3% fee.(you pay with your credit card.) Thank you. Hiromu