The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by linjor

1. L

Need to report this...and I do believe this is a scam...

Need to report this...and I do believe this is a scam http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/41883-fs-leica-summilux-f-1-4-35mm-lens.html Found a sold item here: exactly same pictures.... Leica Summilux M 35 1 4 35mm F 1 4 Steel Rim 1st Ver RARE for NEX M4 3 M9 M8 | eBay And check this...
  2. L

FS: Leica 35mm summicron V1 8-element (Made in Canada)

Now the price is $2250.
  3. L

price dropped to $2450
  4. L

Up for sale is my 35cron V1 in user grade. Some wear on the body but no big damage. Glass is clear other than a few hairline under strong light which is quite normal considering its age. Here is the link of the outlook pictures: Leica 35mm summicron 8-ele - Minus Comes with rear cap, hood...
  5. L

Canon 1ds Mark III

Will you ship the camera after receive the payment??? At least, you didn't ship the item at our previous transaction!!! You didn't ship the Leica 21mm/2.8 ASPH to me since I sent you the payment on 2012/2/18. I bought it from here...
  6. L

Negative feedback!!!

I need to report this.... The original link: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/34141-fs-leica-elmarit-m-f-2-8-21mm-asph-lens.html I sent the payment via paypal on 2012/2/18 and the seller(KKnight) from [email protected] said that he won't be able to ship the lens until 2/22 due to...
  7. L

FS: Leica and Voigtlander Lens

Well....that's my question as well ....
  8. L

FS: Leica and Voigtlander Lens

PM sent!
  9. L

FS 50 lux pre-asph BP

should be E46, not E60.....
  10. L

Leica MP 0.85 silver+Leicavit+rewind crank

pictures of Leicavit...
  11. L

Here are the pictures...
  12. L

All PM replied and it's still available!
  13. L

Excellent condition Leica MP silver chrome. 0.85 viewfinder with full package. The sale includes a leicavit and rewind crank and all the items have everything that came with when new. Asking $4100USD net to me but it includes shipping using EMS worldwide with tracking number. Prefer to pay by...
  14. L

FS/FT: Leica M6 TTL 0.85, Zeiss ZM Sonnar 50mm f/1.5, Zeiss 35mm Biogon f/2.8

Sent you an e-mail regarding the C-Sonnar!
  15. L

Canon 1Ds Mark 3 and Lenses

Sent you an e-mail!