The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mark1000

1. M

Getting to know the G3

The OIS switch is in the menu. Mark.
  2. M

G3 shooting in 4MP?

Hi, I took a couple of shots when i read your post to see what the difference in quality would be, did a full rez full size 16mp image and then a 4mp image of the same scene, at normal viewing size ( i don't pixel peep ) on my 52 inch HD tv i could not see any difference at all, i did a burst...
  3. M

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Excellent shot Cindy. Really cool shot, well caught Glenn. Mark.
  4. M

Hi everyone, A couple of Sparrow shots with the G3 and 100-300 shot in ETC S zoom mode @ 1212mm EFL. Tweaked, cropped and resized for the web. Mark.
  5. M

Nice capture, Glenn, what was the SP/ISO etc. Mark.
  6. M

A couple of shots of my friendly Robin. GH2 and 100-300 Mark.
  7. M

Guys, the quality of shots in this thread are just getting better and better, wish i could keep up. GH2 and 100-300, shot with ETC S mode @ 1400mm EFL and cropped too, resized for the web, exif intact. Mark.
  8. M

Choices, choices, i feel your pain :) Mark.
  9. M

Caught this little Dunnock in the garden, first one i have seen this year. Resized for the web, EXIF intact. Mark.
  10. M

Spotted this lovely little plant and got a great surprise. Shot the last two with ETC S mode @ 1400mm EFL, EXIF intact. Mark.
  11. M

Great shot, Ron, he is certainly keeping an eye on you mate. Mark.
  12. M

Caught this UK Robin on a gate post singing his heart out, then he spotted me in the car sneaking a shot :D GH2 and 100-300 Mark.
  13. M

99% of my shots are HH Excellent stuff, Ron. mark.
  14. M

Great shots, Ron, like #1 the best mate. Mark.
  15. M

Went for a walk along the river and caught these two. Mark.