The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MCTuomey

1. M

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

Big thanks to Jack, Guy, and Bob for everything they've done to make this board the welcoming, positive forum it has been for so many like-minded photographers. And thanks to Olaf for his commitment to continue GetDPI's tradition and ethos. Once the Paypal link is live, please let everyone...
  2. M

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

Whatever ongoing costs need to be shared, fully onboard with whatever model is adopted going forward to address them.
  3. M

FS: Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH

Lens is sold.
  4. M

Price drop, now $2,250
  5. M

For Sale: Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH, sale will include lens, front and rear caps, pouch, original box and packaging. Excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition, fresh from December 2019 CLA by DAG. Price: $2,295, which includes paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping in...
  6. M

FS: Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro

Lens is sold
  7. M

Irwin Puts Says Farewell to Leica?

I'm squarely in the last third of my life, and feel empathy toward Erwin Puts. It is hard not to find much in the future of one's affiliations, and consequently feel only nostalgia for a world that's well past. Sad he seems to see little value and continuity in Leica's new mirrorless bodies...
  8. M

Price drop, now $1695
  9. M

Priced down, now $1725
  10. M

Price drop, now $1750
  11. M

price drop, now $1795
  12. M

I have the 50s, using hasselblad V glass now, would like to buy 2-3 native lenses if possible.
  13. M

For Sale: Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro, in excellent condition, optically, mechanically, and cosmetically. Sale includes lens, caps, hood, pouch, box, and all original packaging. I am the original owner, have used lens very little, always kept pouched and bagged, in smoke-free home. Rated...
  14. M

Joe Colson, Thank You

Thanks to Joe for great transaction, GF 23/4, fast secure shipping and quick communication!