The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mda13x

1. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter L

sold
  2. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter L

Reduced to $650.00
  3. mda13x

Leica APO-Summicron-SL 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens

Reduced to $4,500.00
  4. mda13x

Voightlander 50/1.2 lens & Bayonet mount larger LH-10 vented lens hood

Voightlander 50/1.2 lens & Bayonet mount larger LH-10 vented lens hood. $800.00 Condition 9.5 Lens and Lens Hood box's papers. Zeiss back cap as I can't find the Voightlander cap? Paypal Friends & Family
  5. mda13x

Acratech Nomad Ballhead

sold
  6. mda13x

Acratech Nomad Ballhead

Like new, used only a couple of times. $250.00 Nomad Ball-Head The Nomad is a lightweight rugged Ball-Head designed for the active outdoor photographer. Our unique design also allows for this Ball-Head to function as a gimbal with lenses equipped with a collar. Like all Acratech Ball-Heads...
  7. mda13x

Really Right Stuff Carbonfiber TVC-34L, Extra-Tall Tripod

TVC-34L is RRS extra-tall Carbonfiber Tripod. $800.00 Original version. Lightly used, condition is a 9.5. Weighing only 4.7 pounds yet capable of supporting 50 pounds, a TVC-34L Mk2 Versa Series 3 tripod is ideal for wildlife photography and telephoto lenses up to 800mm. Thanks
  8. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter L

Leica R-Adapter L $700.00 Like new, used only a few times. Allowing you to mount a Leica R lens to an SL (Typ 601) mirrorless digital camera, the R-Adapter L allows you to breathe life into legacy glass. This adapter maintains infinity focus and the adapted lens' focal length, and also...
  9. mda13x

Leica 100mm/2.8 apo-macro-elmarit-r rom/pouch

LEICA 100MM/2.8 APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-R ROM/POUCH $1,300.00 This is an AMAZING lens! I will rate it conservatively 9.5 Lens, lens pouch, no box. Gorgeous rendering on the SL! Shipping included in CONUS. Paypal friends& family. Let me know if you have any questions.
  10. mda13x

Leica APO-Summicron-SL 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens

Like new 50 APO Sl lens. $4,600.00 Pristine! Purchased last September at my local Leica boutique. Have receipt. Comes with Box/ papers, hood, Case. Sold my SL so no longer needed. Paypal friends & Family. Shipping included in CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  11. mda13x

Leica R-Adapter M

Adapter sold.