The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mediumcool

1. mediumcool

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Too light on my screen!
  2. mediumcool

Chinatown in Adelaide Olympus E-M5 w/ 25mm Lumix 1/250 F/1.7 ISO 1000
  3. mediumcool

Still life from the Mac operator’s chair Olympus E-M5 w/ adapted Zuiko 14–54 Mk II @ 50mm 1/125 f/3.4 ISO 200; toned in C1
  4. mediumcool

I assume that Knorp and Pegelli have been able to check it out, and I can see it too (so lambent!). Could it be a cache problem? Could you perhaps try it in another browser? I use Safari.
  5. mediumcool

Gawler arvo in winter Olympus E-M5 w/Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 @ 1/400 f/4.5 ISO 800
  6. mediumcool

Dry creek bed Olympus E-M5 w/ 45mm f/1.8 ISO 800 1/640 f/4.5
  7. mediumcool

Eucalyptus and bamboo Olympus E-M5 w/ 45mm f/1.8 ISO 800 1/400 f/4.5
  8. mediumcool

Fun With Sony Cameras

Poor Jules Carpentier! (I first read about the principle—between 1969 to 1971—in a Photographic Technicians Certificate here in South Australia. Also where I learned about Messrs Hurter and Driffield!
  9. mediumcool

Fun With Sony Cameras

The Mower, the Dog, and Captain Scheimpflug Sony a7 w/ Canon FL 35mm T/S lens 1/500 f/5.6, 2 units of forward tilt
  10. mediumcool

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Australian deco Sony a7 w/ 17mm A-mount Tokina
  11. mediumcool

Tonality!
  12. mediumcool

Unknown plant Sony a7 Planar 50mm f/1.7 1/200 around f/5.6 ISO 500 ‘Selenium’ toned in C1 (re-done the toning—it was a tad sepia)
  13. mediumcool

Railway Terrace Sony a7 Planar 50mm f/1.7 medium aperture 1/200 ISO 500
  14. mediumcool

DXO One?

Thanks. It’s tough to retain a decent amount of shadow detail with this camera—I am a one-time Zone System teacher!—Ansel and Fred Picker are my heroes! But C1 does an OK job with the files. My m43 cameras and my Sony a7 are rather easier to work with! Too much soot and whitewash in too many...