The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by miklar

1. M

Sony Pro Support

Interesting Now the question is this only for US customers? Or will this be available in all countries around the World? Cheers
  2. M

Flash for Sony?

I'm pleased to report that Sony was able to provide me with both the Shoe Cover and Shoe Cap, including the corresponding part numbers, free of charge. Just in case someone here is in need of one or both of these the part numbers are as follows: - Shoe Cover 443840401 - Shoe Cap...
  3. M

Sony FE 70-200 would you buy it?

Thank you Anna Cheers
  4. M

Sony FE 70-200 would you buy it?

Thank you for the mini review. Question; you mention the OSS is turned off when the lens is mounted on an a7r, is this actually noted in the supplied manual? Cheers, Michael
  5. M

Flash for Sony?

Ken, I appreciate your feedback and have looked into this. What I'm most concerned about is the "protector cap" on the flash unit (HVL-F43M) and that web site doesn't appear to have anything that can do this. Cheers, Michael
  6. M

Flash for Sony?

I have been using the Sony HVL-F43M with an A7r for the past 10 months. Coming from Nikon (and still using a D3x with SB800s) I can say Sony's F43M performs equally well, short of lacking some remote control capabilities. Unfortunately, a week ago I lost the connector protector caps for the...