The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Mr. Rib

1. M

FS: Mint Linhof 3D Micro head, only 900 euro

Still for sale.
  2. M

FS: Mint Linhof 3D Micro head, only 900 euro

The photos of the head: http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7121/microhead.jpg Some minor paint loss on circle-shaped axle part due to storage, other than that it's pretty much perfect. I grabbed it from a local e-seller, but it seems that I won't need this. I played with Arca Cube for a while...
  3. M

FS: Mint Phase One P45+ digital back in mamiya mount, CHEAP!

For sale is a P45+ back in perfect condition. 25k actuations but studio work only, no cosmetical signs of wear, works perfectly, the sensor is properly aligned, never been repaired and never had any trouble with it. Comes with an original Phase One cover plate and unused Hahnel charger and one...
  4. M

FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm lens in mint condition

Up for grabs is a HC 50MM, actuation count is 10275 Comes with original caps. Asking price 1450 euro. Please inquire for photos / serial number. Shipped from Europe.
  5. M

FS: Hasselblad HC 150mm N lens in mint condition

Up for sale is a HC 150mm 3.2N lens (new design version). 3000 actuations, perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Price for this one would be 1800 euro. Paypal is ok but please add 3.9% to the final price. Shipped from Europe. Photos upon request.
  6. M

FS: Mamiya 75-150mm 4.5 D and Macro 120mm D 1100 and 1000 euro respectively, mint!

120mm Macro D lens price update: 850 euro
  7. M

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach Mamiya 80mm D LS lens in mint/like new condition

price drop: 750 euro. I won't be going any lower so it's the last chance to get this lens for great price.
  8. M

FS: Brand new Hasselblad HTS 1.5 with caps/pouch, 3000 euro

still for sale. price update: 2850 euro
  9. M

FS: Mamiya 75-150mm 4.5 D and Macro 120mm D 1100 and 1000 euro respectively, mint!

120mm Macro D lens price update: 900 euro
  10. M

Price drop: 950 euro ! Get yourself a bargain :)
  11. M

FS: Brand new Hasselblad HTS 1.5 with caps/pouch, 3000 euro

Forgot to mention that the adapter comes with the tripod mount extender. also, price drop: 2900 euro
  12. M

For sale is a mint / like new Mamiya 80mm LS lens. It shows no signs of wear, like new both cosmetically and optically. asking price: 1300 euro. Shipped from Europe, Paypal / money transfer possible (in case of Paypal, please add 3,5% because of Paypal fees) Photos (@ photo of the front end...