The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mregnier

1. M

Blends

I love the shot of the city Keith. I guess it is from your window? What a view. It would be interesting to view this really large so that you could see all the details of what might be going on in the city. Looking forward to seeing more. cheers mike
  2. M

Blends

Thank you!!!
  3. M

Blends

Great image Keith. At first glance it looks like a single exposure. Love it. Cheers
  4. M

Blends

Hello everyone, I've been absent for awhile, but still working. Did a new image tonight that I thought I'd post. I've got some catching up to do. cheers Michael
  5. Urban Cityscape

Urban Cityscape

6. M

Blends

A section of a large wall piece that I am working on for a corporate client. It will eventually be printed on a film and put on glass with led backlighting. cheers Mike
  7. Wall-section-1

Wall-section-1

8. M

Blends

Went for a walk early evening on New Years Eve in the snow, and got a variety of images. Here are the first efforts. cheers Mike
  9. Train-track-in-white-landscape

Train-track-in-white-landscape

10. Night-trees-triptych-flatv3

Night-trees-triptych-flatv3

11. Winter-trees1

Winter-trees1

12. Winter-trees3

Winter-trees3

13. M

Blends

Long exposures while walking in the park. Mike
  14. Tree Abstraction

Tree Abstraction

Abstract view of Trees with some motion.
  15. Loose Park7-edit

Loose Park7-edit

Long exposure while walking in the park.