The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by nahlene

1. N

Fuji 645 wi for sale $350

Pm sent :)
  2. N

[FS] Minolta CLE, 40/2 Rokkor, Flash

Hi i am in Toronto, thanks.
  3. N

[FS] Minolta CLE, 40/2 Rokkor, Flash

Hi Guys i have a Minolta CLE setup to sell, details listed as below. The asking price ($900 CAD) is for the entire kit which i prefer to sell together, but i also included individual prices in the description. 1. Minolta CLE body Minolta 132 PX TTL flash: (Body) pros: Great User Condition, all...
  4. N

[FS/CANADA] Leica M4 CLA'd, Great User w/ Leather Case $850

Hi getDPI people, I have a M4 available for sale. I am asking for $850 OBO. I am located in Toronto, ON Canada. For pictures, plz refer to my post at another site Cosmetically, it's got tiny scratches and fine dents here and there. The paint on the backdoor frame is about half gone. I replaced...
  5. N

FT (CAN): Hasselblad 500 C/M Black + CZ 80mm f/2.8 C Chrome + CZ 60mm f/3.5 CF + etc

hi Scott, pm'd u on the QuickFocusingHandle w/ NC-2 prism finder.
  6. N

[FS]Nikon Coolscan VED & Ricoh GR1v

both items have been moved to eBay, thanks for all the interests.
  7. N

[FS]Nikon Coolscan VED & Ricoh GR1v

Hi guys i have two items for sale, i'd apologize for the so-so picture quality 'coz i only have an iphone to take digital photos: 1. Nikon Coolscan VED (aka LS-50) GENUINE VUESCAN PRO 9 ..... $850 CAD OBO I am the second owner of this scanner, the original owner was mainly a MF user and had...
  8. N

FS: $600: Epson V700 film & photo scanner w/ $150-worth ANR glass (Toronto Local)

i guys i am selling a Epson V700 film & photo flatbed scanner with 4 pieces of 135-use ANR (Anti-Newton-Ring) glass from Betterscanning.com----- $600 CAD OBO The scanner is in great condition, i bought it a year ago new and used to to scanner 135 negatives almost exclusively (and occasionally...
  9. N

Leica Summaron 35/2.8 M (non-goggle) & Olympus pen F + 38/1.8

Summaron SOLD Pen F combo remains available
  10. N

Leica Summaron 35/2.8 M (non-goggle) & Olympus pen F + 38/1.8

Hi guys i have two piece of gears for sale. I hope to sell them quickly as there's an eBay payment awaiting and i'd like to save a bit currency conversion fee, so i think they are reasonably priced for a smooth sale. Anyway, here are the 2 listings: 1. Leitz 35/2.8 M Summaron, non-goggle...
  11. N

Canon 50/1.2 (LTM), Minolta TC-1, Balda CE35A, Konica Hexar

Hi guys i have a few equipments for film cameras to clean out. I'd like to sell them without too much hassle, so i think i priced them reasonably. However, they are still open to REASONABLE offers. All prices are paypal', the shipping is $10 to Canada, $15 to U.S. and at cost to the rest of the...