The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Nestor1

1. N

Fun with Nikon Images

Re: Fun with the D600! Wow this is great photos of this camera i love this and just love to use this camera actually this is my favorite models of D600 and D700 both cameras are the best and have a good result of photography and make natural and not pixels out of the photos....
  2. N

Nikon D800 Remote Release

Wow this is the best to released the remote of this camera actually i was in searching for this informaiton and thinking to make a thread for this but i think i have no need to make any thread after read out this thanks for this ...
  3. N

Advice on lenses

Mmmmm i just want to say here that you can use extra lens with your camera of Nikon and Canon and i think this option is only in this both company's camera's for make the best result of the photos and photography albums by the external; extra lens....
  4. N

Any users of the Canon SX50

Yeah i am using Canon Rebel XT it is a pretty old camera and it is perfect i got it in $200 on cheaper and this is good camera to make the photos and also best for the beginners....
  5. N

How would you change this wedding photo?

Yeah i am agree your point but this is awesome photo and a very great idea in photographer's mind to make this photo in this way and make it natural and a wedding photos but the minor zoom is less in this photos if this is complete then i think this photos is more beautiful and memorable anyways...