The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Nick_Yoon

1. Nick_Yoon

Hello, if you recall, I bought your 28 Summicron back in 2010. I only noticed recently because a...

Hello, if you recall, I bought your 28 Summicron back in 2010. I only noticed recently because a friend pointed out that the focus ring numbers are in red rather than the normal Leica yellow. Did it come new like this or was it replaced during a repair? The lens is working fine, I just would...
  2. Nick_Yoon

FT/FS Hasselblad SWC chome + 220 back + Films

Thanks, had hoped it is a more recent one (of course they are quite a bit more expensive).
  3. Nick_Yoon

FT/FS Hasselblad SWC chome + 220 back + Films

What's the vintage of this camera? With T* coating?
  4. Nick_Yoon

BAGS: DOMKE (F10, back belt, J803), ARTISAN & ARTIST (Oskar's One Day Bag 7100)

Re: BAGS: DOMKE (F10, back belt, J803), ARTISAN & ARTIST (Oskar's One Day Bag 7100) Pm sent on Acam 7100.
  5. Nick_Yoon

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

A 35 Summilux pre-asph titanium has recently come into my possession. I love how it looks so far. Here are some pics on the M9:
  6. Nick_Yoon

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

tested at local leica launch event for the m9ti, not my lens.
  7. Nick_Yoon

Test shot with new 35 Summilux Titanium version for M9Ti, shot on my standard M9.
  8. Nick_Yoon

What would you consider for tradeins for your Summicron 28? I have available: 35/2.8 Summaron...

What would you consider for tradeins for your Summicron 28? I have available: 35/2.8 Summaron for M3 with goggles 25/2.8 Zeiss Biogon for Leica 35/1.4 Nokton MC Also some SLR Leica lenses if you're interested in those. Thanks, Nick
  9. Nick_Yoon

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M

I've read that parts for the C series lenses are no longer being produced. Does this apply to the SWC/M lens too? Are there any marks on the glass?
  10. Nick_Yoon

A windy early morning walk on the Estonian island of Hiiumaa:
  11. Nick_Yoon

A few more from Estonia:
  12. Nick_Yoon

Some pictures from my recent trip to Estonia - the island of Hiiumaa:
  13. Nick_Yoon

Yes, they were dead.
  14. Nick_Yoon

M9, 35 Summilux ASPH I (posterization courtesy of Flickr) that's a de-feathering machine in the foreground
  15. Nick_Yoon

Lightroom 3 download Ready in Owner's Area

Had you downloaded the previous version earlier as well?