The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by npichardo1

1. N

FOUND: Leica SF24 D Flash

Hi, I am interested in a mint or LNIB condition SF24-D flash, if you have one and would be willing to sale it, please send me a PM. Thanks, Nelson
  2. N

FOUND: Summilux 50 1.4 ASPH 6 bit coded

Re: WTB: Summilux 50 1.4 ASPH 6 bit coded Bought, I just found a new one
  3. N

FOUND: Summilux 50 1.4 ASPH 6 bit coded

Please send me PM if interested to sale one this lens
  4. N

FS: Leica M8.2/ SUMMARIT 50mm f2.5

Camera and lens are sold
  5. N

Thanks Dan, It is a great camera at a good price
  6. N

SOLD: LEICA SUMMARIT 50mm f2.5 : EXCELLENT++ CONDITIONS, OPTICALLY PERFECT, AND COSMETICALLY VERY MINIMAL SIGNS OF USE AT CLOSE INSPECTION. BOX, POUCH, PAPERS, UNFILLED WARRANTY CARD, REAR AND FRONT CAPS, LEICA E39 UV FILTER INCLUDED PRICE:$1050.00 SOLD:thumbup:
  7. N

LEICA M8.2: EX+ CONDITION. SMALL RUB MARK ON TOP RIGHT CORNER FROM CAMERA STRAP. LESS THAN 5500 ACTUATIONS. I BOUGHT IT RECENTLY FROM NEELYFALLON, AND NOW BUYING AGAIN FROM HIM THE M9 THAT HE HAD FOR SALE. INCLUDES ORIGINAL UNFILLED U.S. WARRANTY, EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER, FREE IR FILTER...
  8. N

FS - Leica Summarit 35 mm lens

Hi, What is the serial number? Made in Canada or Germany? Pictures will help.
  9. N

FS: Leica Summilux 50mm 1.4 E43 Chrome

Sold, Thanks! Vinay(Woodleica):thumbup:
  10. N

Pending sale...
  11. N

Uploaded pictures of lens
  12. N

Excellent condition, optically clean, front and rear elements are free of scratches, no haze, no fungus. Body has slight signs of wear and use noticeable only at very close inspection, mechanically sound. Original rear cap and generic front hood with cap. NO BOX OR PAPERS, Serial number 1844481...
  13. N

Positive Feedback

I bought a M8 from Neelyfallon (Justin), and camera was better than described. He also paid and upgraded shipment on his own. Very trust worthy and responsible. Great seller!!