The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by onesixeight

1. O

Leica 75mm APO-Summicron for SL *New*

Brand new, only taken out of the box for inspection. Never used in the field. Selling because I'm selling my SL and no longer have the need for it. Includes box and all original packaging. $3995 shipped
  2. O

Hasselblad H6D-100C Body Only *Excellent Condition*

Selling my Hasselblad H6D-100c Body. Less than 5000 shots. No issues, cosmetic condition is excellent with no marks anywhere. Never used in a professional environment, only used for personal use. Purchased from an authorized Hasselblad dealer and receipt will be included with purchase. Sale...
  3. O

BRAND NEW - Leica Q (Black) - Discount from MSRP

Brand New Leica Q (Black). Never opened, in box. Received as gift but already have a Q. No trades please. Price: $4050 - $200 discount from retail price. Free shipping within USA!
  4. O

Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 for X1D

Price Drop: $1895
  5. O

Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 for X1D

Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 for X1D Selling because I bought a 4116 X1D kit that comes with the 45mm lens included and no longer need this one. Excellent condition, used only a few times. Comes with full packaging with all hood, all caps, box and paperwork. Purchased from Adorama in the US...
  6. O

Fun with X1D

I recently got my X1D and I've been getting random NO CARD errors. I'll be shooting and mid way, the camera will lock up and say "NO CARD". I've tried a couple of different cards including the 32GB Sandisk 95MB that was included in the camera. Also tried 128GB Sandisk Extreme Pro 95/MB that...
  7. O

Leica 24-90mm f/2.8-4 for Leica SL *BRAND NEW*

I have a brand new Leica 24-90mm f/2.8-4 for Leica SL. Never opened. I decided to sell my SL before I had a chance to use it. Save hundreds over a new one from dealers. $4250 net with free shipping within the US. International shipping at cost.
  8. O

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Double Aspherical AA *SUPER RARE - RECENT CLA*

Hello all: Up for sale is my Leica 35mm f/1.4 Double Aspherical AA lens. This is considered the holy grail of Leica 35mm lenses. Rumors say that only about a 1000 of these lenses were ever made and eventually production stopped due to the difficulty producing these lenses. This particular...
  9. O

FS: W-Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 LTM ~Recently CLA'ed~

W-Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 LTM in excellent condition. Recently CLA'ed by Don Goldberg a few months ago. In great condition and a gem of a lens with lots of character. There were only approximately 1600 made in the Leica Screw Mount. Includes Voigtlander front cap and Leica M-LTM adapter along with...
  10. O

Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 APO ZF.2

Like new, 99% new condition Zeiss Otus f/1.4 APO ZF.2 for Nikon mount. Only used in the house and never taken outside. Includes the hood, original box and all paperwork (untouched). No cosmetic marks or issues with the lens. Will post photos later. If you're interested, please PM me your...
  11. O

Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 Distagon APO ZE for Canon EOS Mount

Selling my Otus 55mm f/1.4. The reference lens has been a dream to use on my 5DS R. The lens is in excellent condition with only one small cosmetic mark on the hood from making contact with something in the pocket of my camera bag. Please see the photo below. Otherwise the optics are flawless...
  12. O

Pentax 90mm D FA f/2.8 Macro for 645

Selling my mint condition (99%) of original condition. No marks or scratches anywhere and no optical issues. I sold my 645Z, so this lens has to go. Comes with original box, front/rear caps, hood, and all the original packaging that came with it (nylon carry bag, plastic wrap, etc). $3150...
  13. O

FS: RARE Leica 35 f/1.4 AA Double Aspherical - Back from Leica CLA

Hello all: I'm selling a very rare Leica 35 f/1.4 Summilux Double Aspherical This copy was recently CLA'ed by Leica in Solms via the NJ office. The lens is in mint condition and was in my safe for many years. It has only been taken out a few times and has no marks anywhere. Not used or...
  14. O

Leica Q - Unboxing

Matt, how did you get the "P" version so quick? Haha! I just got mine from up the road. Leica finally got the formula right! It's a true shooters camera with the controls in the right places. A camera that makes you want to go out and shoot.
  15. O

Canon 200-400mm f/4 with Built-In 1.4x TC

Super Mint condition Canon 200-400mm f/4. Only used twice and wrapped with Lens Coat from day 1. Includes trunk case plus original shipping carton box. No cosmetic marks, just like new. $10,250 with free shipping in the US. International Shipping at Cost - Buyer responsible for...