The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by OttOiOttO

1. O

FS : Canon 35L , 70-200 f4 IS

Bump. I was going to keep it even though I sold 5D2 and gone to Leica but interesting on a new toy so I need to sell it. Price reduced 70-200 F4L IS $1000 shipped. Paypal add 3% Continental US. only please. OttO
  2. O

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Beautiful girl Lloyd. Got one... a girl on the car. LOL Also M8 / 90 Elmarit. OttO.
  3. O

Thanks Steve. And as a proud father, I'll post 2 more. :D M8 / CV 40 Nokton OttO.
  4. O

Thank you Lloyd, Steve and Ryan. Here's another one which I did as Lloyd teach me to do. :D Thanks again Lloyd. Hope you guys don't get tired with my daughter's portrait. M8 with 50 Cron. OttO.
  5. O

Just got M8 about 2 months, still adapting to RF There're a lot more to learn. OttO PS. How to post a bigger pic though? :confused:
  6. O

35L sold 70-200 F4 IS still available. OttO
  7. O

35L Pending.
  8. O

Here some Pic of 35L And 70-200
  9. O

Have to sell these to fund Leica lenses. Canon 35L LNIB come with everything that buy new. Don't use it much,not more than 100 shots with my 5D for sure. Bought it on June 30, 2010 STILL UNDER WARRANTY. Invoice included. $1250 NET Canon 70-200 f4 IS LNIB come with everything that buy new...
  10. O

WTB : Leica M8

M8 only please ... anyone ?
  11. O

WTB : Leica M8

Hi I'm looking to buy Mint Leica M8 As a new member here If anyone in DFW area have one for sell so we can do the transaction in person, guess that would make you feel more comfortable. OttO