The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by peterm1

1. P

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I only just started using this combination yesterday and have not noticed the lines in areas other than the sky. It didn't take extreme shifts in the sliders to see it after converting the photo to black and white - I just wanted to make sure it came through in the small screenshot I posted.
  2. P

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I can confirm I can see the PDAF lines when using the Rodenstock 32mm HR unshifted on the CFV-100c. Attaching a sample of the sky, converted to B&W in LR with some sliders increased to make it clearly visible here. Will it ruin what I want to do until hopefully Hasselblad provides a fix? Not...
  3. P

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I didn't think I would need to rent gear just to confirm it would work. I previously had a Rodie 32mm, a Phase One back and Cambo tech cam, so I reasonably assumed a similar setup with just the Hassy back instead of the Phase One back would also be suitable for my needs. I think you have to...
  4. P

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

"It's a lot like the whining I see on various forums when someone like Leica or Nikon comes out with a new product that doesn't exactly meet what a few prominent Forum participants wanted." Hmmm... I just invested a lot of money in buying the CFV100c, Alpa STC and Rodenstock 32mm specifically...
  5. P

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

I noticed that Iridient Developer updated its software to support CFV 100c files- wonder if the banding is worse/better using that software. I am waiting for an Alpa V adapter for my CFV 100c and STC with the Rodenstock 32mm HR - I should be able to run my own tests in a couple of weeks as well.
  6. P

Sorry, I was referring to the Techart adapter now working, not the banding issue.
  7. P

I’m waiting for a firmware update like others - right now it just doesn’t work.
  8. P

Focus bracketing Question X2D

Might just be easier to take photos of your hand than going into the menu to create new folders for each bracket set, no? And downloading separate folders may also make more work on the back end in your software (or not depending on your workflow I guess). To each his/her own…
  9. P

Rodenstock 23mm on the CFV 100c?

Thanks - I am looking at the 23mm or the 40mm HR lenses as an initial "one lens" tech camera kit for my CFV 100c. Obviously very different focal lengths. I was concerned that if I go with the 40mm it may not be wide enough for some of my landscape shooting, although I can see the 40mm has...
  10. P

Thank you. I'd love to samples taken with this combo (without the CF and LCC, or even with them) - I haven't seen any samples or feedback anywhere. I don't shoot architecture for clients - sometimes I shoot buildings as part of my fine art photography practice, but having a certain amount of...
  11. P

I haven’t seen any information about or examples from this combo and wondering what the performance would be like. I know you can barely shift on the larger Phase One sensor - wondering how much usable shift there would be on the Hassy sensor. Also what kind of color shifting / vignetting...
  12. P

CFV100C on Technical Camera

From using the IC Visualizer tool, it looks like the 35XL and the Rodie 40HR have the same IC so should allow the same about of movement (putting aside color issues)? Or is that not right? Would there still be big differences in light falloff? Thanks
  13. P

FS: Cambo AC-329 Reducer Ring to 60mm Diameter For 70HR

MSB- I PM'ed you. Thanks